Chapter 3: House Inspections

(Trent's POV)

Wow Rachel was a really pretty and friendly girl. She was so sweet, kind and caring as well.

We had a nice chat on the way to her house. It was nice just talking to her with no screaming or anything like that. It's nice to have a break from all of the fans and the boys for a little bit.

We went to her apartment and we put all of our things inside. She locked up her apartment and I linked her arm with mine and then we headed over to the apartment.

There was a man out the front of the apartment who was the real estate agent called Mike. He had to take my details like ID and a phone number and then we could go inside to look around.

The house was really nice with big bedrooms and a fantastic games room that I think Jayden will love.

We finished looking around with our arms still linked together. I went up to Mike and put a bid into the house and he said he would get in contact with me tomorrow to tell me if I would get the house.

"So do you want to come over to mine or do you want to head home?" Bec asked.

"Sure ill come to your house" I replied.

We went back over to Rachel's house and hung out in her lounge room.

"So why don't you invite your friends over that you are buying your house with and I can make you dinner" Bec said.

"Sure I will invite my band mates over just let me give them a call" I replied.

"Band mates?" Bec questioned.

"Yeah I am in a band called the collective we were on the X factor" I stated.

"I thought I knew you from somewhere" Bec laughed.

I got up off the couch and went to dial Will's number to see if they could come over.

Me: hey mate

Will: hey Trenty

Me: I met a new friend today and she wants you and the boys to come over for dinner.

Will: okay that sounds good. If you text we the address we will come over

Me: ok will do bye

Will: bye bye Trenty love ya

Me: love ya too you freak.

Well that went well didn't it. I texted him the address and I went into the kitchen to talk and watch Rachel cook dinner.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx