Chapter 5: Movies and Popcorn!

I went upstairs and quickly got changed into my pink jumpsuit and got some blankets for all the boys.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Rachel's POV)

Once I got downstairs I handed each one of the boys a blanket and pillow. I also got out a bunch of inflatable mattress as well so that we could all sleep in the living room together just like a proper sleepover. I am going to sleep on the couch so that all the boys can have more room the floor with the mattresses.

All of the boys took the mattresses and I helped them pump them up and place them on the floor.

"Where are you going to sleep Rachel?" Jayden asked.

"Just going to crash on the couch cause there isn't enough mattresses" I stated.

'The couch is going to be uncomfortable, my mattress is big enough to fit both of us in it' Trent said.

"Are you sure, I don't want to be a burden?" I questioned.

"It's fine, seriously" He said raising his eyebrows.

We both set up bed and placed the pink blanket down (Yes you heard me Pink, only one I had left whoops) and placed the pillows down as well.

I then got up and offered the boys to put in a movie whilst I made some popcorn for us all to share. After three minutes and lots of popping later the popcorn was ready to eat. I put it into a bowl and sprinkled some icing sugar on it and went back into the living room. All the boys were sat on the couch with no more room left on it for me to sit on it. I handed the popcorn over to Zach and plopped myself across all of the beds and started to watch the movie which I think was Grown Ups. I love Adam Sandler I think he is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suddenly felt a pair of arms pick me up and put me in their lap. I looked up and noticed Will's face. I chuckled to myself and plopped myself back down on the beds.

"Why did ya get off?" Will asked.

"I'm too heavy so I came back down here" I said rolling over facing him.

"Nah your light as, you can sit here" He told me patting down his hands onto his lap.

I shook my head and continued watching the movie.

"If you had to choose anyone of us to sit on their lap who would you choose?" Jayden asked.

"Hmm I'd pick Trent most likely cause he looks the most comfortable" I answered.

(Trent's POV)

"Hmm I'd pick Trent most likely cause he looks the most comfortable" Rachel answered.

I smiled widely and patted on my legs so that she could sit in my lap. She shook her head but I picked her up and placed her in my lap as I wasn't taking no for an answer.

She moved and positioned herself so she could be more comfortable. We ate the popcorn and finished watching the movie before we ended up falling asleep with Rachel still in my arms.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx