Chapter 18: Rain

(Trent's POV)

So we were now in McDonalds and we were standing at the counter ready to order our food that we each wanted.

"So what do you want to eat" I asked Rachel.

"I will have the chicken and cheese burger with some fries but I will pay for my own though" he stated.

"No I am paying, I invited you out today so I am going to pay" I said.

"Aww that's so sweet, thanks Trent" she replied.

I went up to the register and brought the food that we wanted. Once it was cooked we went over to a table and sat down and eat out food.

"So um Rachel are your parents coming up to see you soon" I asked her.

I suddenly saw tears in her eyes as they started to fall down her face.

"Oh my gosh Rachel I am so sorry, I shouldn't of asked" I stated.

"Nah it's ok you should know anyway" she replied.

"Well a few years ago my parents and my sister were in a car accident and didn't make it" she said.

"I am so sorry" I said

"It alright anyway I am trying to saw money so that I can fly to England and she their graves again" she said.

"I can come with you if you want for support" I asked her.

"Your such a great guy Trent, I would love that" she stated.

I changed the topic and we started talking about random things. We both decided that we would go down to the park for a walk around.

(Rachel's POV)

We are now walking around the lake talking about things. My fingers are still interlinked with Trent's and it feels so nice.

"So umm Rachel I have something I want to tell you " Trent asked.

"Sure go ahead" I replied

"Well I really really like you, you are such a great girl and your so sweet, nice, funny and most defiantly beautiful. So I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"I like you to Trent so yes I will be your girlfriend" I replied.

"Thank you Rachel" he said spinning me around and pulling me in for a kiss. His lips were so soft and gentle it was the best kiss that I have ever had.

We both pulled away and we started walking more around the lake holding hands. I started to feel little rain drops before it started pouting down in rain.

Trent grabbed my hand and we ran into a shelter together.

"Lets just stay here and talk until the rain clears up" he said.

"Ok sounds good" I said.

"So what is one thing that you dream to do" he asked me.

"Promise me you won't laugh" I stated.

"I promise" he said.

"My dream is to kiss a boy in the rain" I replied.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Whoever says the coolest comment will get a dedication!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx