Chapter 2: The Hot Customer!

Now I am at back at work on my afternoon shift. The cafe I work at is called 'Coffee Bean' and I have been working here for about 4 months. I make about 20 or more coffees a day that are usually all different types. My job has a good pay better than working at Safeway I can tell you that.

Right now I am making a latte for one of my customers when I notice an extremely hot looking guy walk through the doors. He was a nice height, big muscles and brownish hair. I couldn't see his eyes because he was wearing sunglasses but that's alright.

The guy comes up to the counter and orders a flat white coffee and a blueberry muffin. I gladly take his money, give him a number and get started on his coffee.

Once I finished making his order I bring it over to him and give him his blueberry muffin as well. He says a quick thanks whilst reading his newspaper. He was looking in the section which they sell houses so he was obviously thinking or buying an apartment or house.

I suddenly realise that I have an apartment flat looking thing for sale next door to my apartment. It is a double store apartment with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a gym, a giant games room and a big kitchen.

"How's the house hunting going" I kindly asked the man.

"Not so good, non of the house fit all of my requirements" he said.

"How many rooms do you need" I asked.

"5 rooms and a bathroom with a big kitchen" he answered.

"We'll I'm not sure about the price but there is a nice flat next to my place with all your requirements that you need" I said.

"After your shift would you take me there please" he replied.

"Sure I can, anyway I am pretty sure that it is open for inspection today" I told him.

"Thanks a lot, I'm Trent by the way" he said.

"I am Rachel" I exclaimed.

"When does your shift finish?" Trent asked.

"About ten minutes, I should be getting back to it though" I answered.

"Ok I will just wait here" Trent said.

I got back to work and started to make more coffees for the line that was builded up because of my little friendly chat. After my ten minutes was up I had finished making my last coffee. I went around the back and hung up my apron and washed my hands.

"Alright I'm done Trent" I said.

He got up and I led him outside the cafe. I waved by to my boss Amy and then told Trent that we had to walk because I didn't have a car.

We chatted for the 5 minutes it took to get to my place. I went up to my door and unlocked it and Trent and I put our things inside before heading over next door to check out the house.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

If anyone wants a dedication of this fan fiction or my Niall one just inbox me and I will give you one!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx