Bonus Chapter 1

Steph and Brandon's wedding~

Louise's POV:

"Mum, what are you doing here?" Chad asked and I stared at him in confusion.

"It's a wedding, I was invited," I explained to him. "I could ask you the same thing."

"Steph is Riley's best friend and I'm Riley's boyfriend, and okay I was invited too," he replies.

"Exactly." I look around, trying to find Malcolm. I was hoping I would bump into him because I had an appointment for the baby, and I wanted him there. He was the father after all.

"Who are you looking for?" he asks me and I tell him it was none of his business. "Have you been to see Jay recently?"

"I'm going to go see him soon, after my appointment. I wanted to show him the ultrasound when I get it, show him his new sibling," I explain to him and he nods his head. "I'll see you around," I quickly say, wandering off.

I stay around the drinks table, making sure I only have juice. I look around, hoping to spot Malcolm, and then I do. I spot him with Steph. I make my way towards them, smiling away.

"Congrats, Steph," I say to her and we both hug. I gave this up. "Hi Malcolm," I say quietly. He smiles at me and mutters a hello.

"I'm just going to go find Brandon," Steph says, quickly walking away.

"How are you?" I ask him.

"I've been better, and you? How's the baby?" he asks, his gaze flickering to my stomach.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. I've got an appointment for the baby, and I want you to come with."

"Of course I will, the baby is mine too. I told you I'd be there for you and the baby," he explained to me and a smile graced my lips. Why did I give this up? We haven't yet gone through with divorce yet, and it was because we wanted to have the baby first. Then, we'd go through the procedure of divorce. But I was already starting to rethink my decision to leave Malcolm.

I didn't know what I wanted. I couldn't make up my mind. I was still in love with my late husband, but I'm also in love with Malcolm. "Thank you," I whispered. I then walk away, part of me hoping Malcolm would stop me..but he didn't.

***

"Malcolm, I'm so sorry. I really am!" I yelled out, in pain.

"Lou, don't get into this now. You're having the baby, okay? You need to focus on that, not apologising." Three months had passed and Malcolm had been a great support. I was happy he still cared enough about me to be here and not just for the baby but for me too. I never realised that childbirth was this painful. I haven't had a child in sixteen or so years.

"I didn't realise it was this painful!" I yell out again, "Malcolm!" I groan out. He gave me his hand and I squeezed it really hard. I heard him breathe in really hard. I think I was hurting him. "I'm so-"

"It's fine, come on Lou, you can do it."

"Alright, I think it's time to push," the doctor said, and that's what I did. After going through labour for what felt like days, out little bundle of joy was in my arms. "She's beautiful, congratulations you two. You should be proud."

"She's so beautiful," Malcolm said beside me, admiring our daughter. She was crying in my arms but as I kissed her forehead, her crying stopped.

"She's amazing," I breathe out. I suddenly felt tired. No wonder, I just gave birth. I hand her over to Malcolm who admired her, his eyes snarling with joy. "I-I'm going to sleep," I mutter, drifting quickly off into a slumber.

~

When I woke, Malcolm was rocking our daughter in his arms. "You're up, how are you feeling?"

"Better," I mumble. He looks to me, a smile on his face.

"I've thought of a name." I ask him what name he had, and it was a perfect name. "Evie. I like the name. Was going to call Steph that, but I think she suits the name Steph better than she would Evie."

"I love it, Malcolm. It's perfect." He smiled and then we looked to the door, Chad walking in with Steph. Steph squealed and ran over to Evie and Malcolm.

"She's so cute!" she exclaimed, and Malcolm handed Evie over to her. "Hello cutie pie," she cooed. "What's her name?"

"Evie," I reply. Chad comes up to me and kisses my cheek, asking if I was okay. "I'm fine. How are, uh, things with you?"

"Yeah, they're okay." He then walks over and Steph hands Evie over to him. "Hey there, little angel." I smiled at the cute sight, and then happiness overfilled me when Jay walked in. He had finally gotten out of rehab and was doing perfectly fine. I had my son back, and I loved it. I can't believe how awful I was.

"Oh! There she is, the little bugger. Listen here sis, you've stolen the whole youngest child title from me, I ain't happy," Jay told Evie and we all laughed. Chad handed her to him and he kissed her cheeks. "I'll still love you, don't worry."

"Thanks for being here, guys," Malcolm said. "I know things haven't been the easiest, but it's great to have your support."

"They're good kids," I tell him, and he agrees. I take one look at my semi family and I was filled with happiness. I may not be with Malcolm anymore, but things would be okay. We managed this pregnancy together, and I think we can raise Evie together. Malcolm comes beside me and I thank him. "I know we didn't entirely end on good terms, but thank you. I do appreciate you being here for me throughout the pregnancy."

"I'm not the sort of guy to just leave you to it. I still care about you, and I won't stop. I'm glad we can still be, well, friends."

"Yeah, so am I."

***

Hi. First bonus chapter up. Sucky, I know. Um, I don't think I'll do it in chronological order. It'll screw up my mind and I'll get confused xD

I still hope you enjoyed it, and there'll be more don't worry. Also, they won't be as long as the actual chapters.

Also, how do you like the new cover? :) there's also a new cover for My Brother's Best Friend lol. Do you like them? :3