Chapter Thirty Nine

"Jay," Louise cried out and ran to hug him. He was still in shock, but hugged her back. I smiled in triumph, happy that things seemed to be going okay. She pulled back from the hug and started to apologise, "I am so sorry, I shouldn't have-"

"It's okay, mum. I understand." Jay hugged her again and you could see the slight tears in his eyes. "I don't get it, though. You're finally here," he whispers, confusion evident in his voice.

"Guess you can thank Riley, she helped me to realise. I'm just so stupid, I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me, can you?"

"I forgave you ages ago." She starts bawling her eyes out as she pulls him into another hug, and then also kissing him numerous times on his face as he tries to stop her. "Mum," he whines, trying to stand up and walk away from her.

Chad pulls me out of the room and pushes me against the wall, pressing himself up against me. "Chad, what are you doing?" I ask as he starts to kiss my neck. "We're in the hall..there's..people," I murmur, attempting and failing to push him away.

"When you get a taste for things, you just end up wanting more," he whispers in my ear, biting my earlobe after.

"Your mum and brother are just in there," I point out, "and there's people around," I tell him, noticing a few people walking by and giving us a weird look.

"More exciting, don't you think?" He presses himself against me even more, if that were possible. I could feel his bulge pressing on me. Damn, this boy.

"Chad," I moan out when he bites down on my neck. Suddenly, we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Chad pulls himself off of me and we turn our heads towards Nancy who was looking at us with a disappointed look and had her arms crossed.

"What exactly do you two think you're doing?" She asks, an annoyed look forming on her face. "This is not the place to hook up, this is a place for people to get better. You're either visiting someone, or out. Not hooking up."

"Sorry, Nancy. It won't happen-"

"Damn right it won't happen again!"

"My mum and Jay needed time," he said, trying to reason with her.

"No excuse," she snaps, "now get back in there. If I find you two doing that again, I'll have security take you out." I could see Chad gulp beside me and we both nod our heads. We rush inside the room, Louise and Jay not even looking in our direction.

"Chad?"

"Yeah?"

"You okay?"

"Stand in front of me," he whispers. I furrow my eyebrows and look at him weirdly. "Just do it," he whispers again. Louise and Jay were still chatting away, still not acknowledging our presence. Even though I found it an odd request, I still do what he asks and stand in front of him.

"Why?" I ask, turning around and staring at him.

"Look down," he says, looking as if he was making sure Jay and Louise weren't looking at us. I look at him oddly again, but look down. I try to hold in my laughter at noticing the huge evident bulge in his pants.

"Quite the predicament you have there," I state, trying not to laugh.

"Not funny, princess. You caused this," he lowly says.

"Technically you did, I mean you were the one who started it and-"

"Princess," I shrug and smile innocently at him, wondering if I should be mean and walk away. I mean, I would be pretty funny.. Should I? Why not? Gosh, he's so going to kill me.