Chapter 9

Zoran held Abby close to him before he gently pushed her back far enough to begin unbuttoning her blouse. Abby drew in a startled breath when she felt Zoran's fingers on her blouse. Soon he was pushing it off her shoulders, letting it drop down on the floor by the bed.

Abby arched toward him, letting out her breath as Zoran ran his lips along her neck, "What are you doing?"

Zoran groaned. He wouldn't lie to her, even if she couldn't understand what he was saying, "My dragon cannot stand the scent of the other male on you. If I don't bathe you and make love to you, he will claim you." He released the clasp on Abby's bra drawing a deep breath as her breasts were freed.

Zoran gently cupped them in his hands. "Beautiful," he whispered as he bent his head to lick a nipple with his rough tongue.

Abby shuddered. "Oh God, that feels so good."

Abby began fumbling with the buttons on Zoran's shirt, trying frantically to pull it off him. She wanted to feel his skin against hers. She needed him so much she could hardly wait. She leaned forward, running small kisses along his throat before biting his neck near his shoulder.

Zoran felt the startled growl of his dragon at the challenge. "Abby, elila, my dragon is too close. If you are not careful, you will incite him."

"I wonder if your dragon wants me the same way?" Abby breathed not realizing she was mirroring Zoran's own concern as she moved to stand in front of him. She could see how his eyes had changed. Narrow slits of black looked back at her through the dark gold. "I saw him this morning, when you made love to me. Does he want me, too?"

Abby suddenly felt wild and wanton. She wanted to make love with Zoran. She wanted him to claim her. To make her know she belonged to him and no other male could ever take her. She wanted to see his dragon in him as he made love to her. She wanted them both.

She moved to stand slightly away from him. She unzipped her pants and pushed them down. She kicked her tennis shoes off and finally stood nude in front of Zoran. She cupped her breasts and rubbed her nipples, feeling them swell to tight peaks.

"What does your dragon want, Zoran? I can see him looking at me through your eyes," Abby asked huskily as she pulled her hair loose from the pony tail so that it fell in waves down her back. "What do you want?"

Zoran felt his dragon roar at what Abby was asking. She was asking his dragon what he wanted, acknowledging him as a part of Zoran. His dragon wanted to catch her, to mark her, to claim her as his. Zoran knew Abby had no idea what she was doing. He tried to speak, to let her know, but his dragon would not let him.

Zoran stood up. He quickly removed his clothes, daring Abby to turn and run. He barely had control of himself and his dragon. If she ran, he knew he would lose all control. A small part of him wanted her to run, wanted to see if she could handle what he and his dragon could do to her, another part was afraid it would be too much for her. That it would break her.

Few Valdier females could accept a relationship that included a male, his symbiot, and his dragon. That was why the number of true dragon shifters being born had decreased over the past few hundred years.

Most females could barely accept the need to share themselves with the male and his symbiot. For most females, if a male tried to let his dragon mate at the same time as he did, the female could actually die. Most females could not handle the dragon's fire or the desire that flooded her body during mating, burning at her to mate frantically until both the male and the dragon were sated. He didn't want to chance Abby going through the fire, but his dragon was demanding he do so. If she was his true mate, it roared, she would be able to handle both of them.