Chapter 19

"Lana, Lana." I felt my body shaking as the warmth was taken away from me. "Wake up." Warm breathing hit my ear and a moan escaped me as I struggled to open my eyes. I heard chuckling from Nathan as his warm breath continued to hit my neck. It was pure torture. "Get up."

"I'm up okay!" I finally shouted and waved my arms out. One hit nothingness, the other hit warm flesh. I heard a grunt and looked over at Nathan.

"Okay that fucking hurt where did you learn to punch like that?"

"My dad taught me." Escaped my lips before I could even think about it.

"Well that makes sense in more ways then I want to share." He muttered while he got up from the bed. It was so hot in here, ugh why was it so freaking hot? I shoved the covers off of me and stood up. Where was the damn thermometer? My gym shorts had risen up to my waist, they couldn't even be categorized as shorts anymore. That wasn't such a bad thing until I bent down to pick up my fallen hair tie.

I heard a slight groan behind me as I got back up. "Please. Don't. Do. That. Again." Nathan's voice came out weak and pleading. I paled a bit and reached for the edge of my pants at the end of my thighs and pulled them down. "No, no that's only making it worse." I cursed under my breath and just got a pair of long pants and hightailed it outta there. I caught a glimpse of Nathan running to the bathroom as I exited the room. Haha in a way it was both embarrassing and funny. It got even funnier when the cold water started running.

"Lana." I let out a startled scream and jumped back as I entered the living room.

"J-Jay?" What in the world was he doing there, mainly how did he get in there without making a peep. I shook my head, why was this still surprising to me? He was basically superman with a pair of wings and no cape and tights. Ew. I did not need that image in my head, especially of one of my friends. You know who'd look good in tights though, Nathan. His ass would look amazing in tights.

"Lana are you listening to me?" I hit myself in the head. Wow my thoughts were perverted today.

"Yes I'm sorry, lost in thoughts." I paled a bit at the way my thoughts had gone. "Why are you here?" Back to business, no tights.

"We need you and Nathaniel at the-"

"Lana? What's wrong?" Nathan came out in a towel wrapped around his waist. Would it kill him to put some pants on? It was bothering me in a lot of ways and places. "I heard a scream." The water from his hair dropped down to his stomach and continued it's adventure down and into the towel.

"Everythings fine, well not really fine. Right now in here they are fine though." Jay started fidgeting with his hands and he couldn't seem to meet Nathan's gaze.

"What is it?" I asked. I was seriously starting to become worried now.

"Come to the light palace we'll tell you there, Nathaniel I grant you entrance for one day." I glimmer left Jay's hand and entered Nathan's body. During the discussion Nathan had stepped in front of my, leaving his back exposed to me. As the glimmer entered Nathan's body the scars on his back completely healed up. If you didn't know about them his back would look, well human.

"I'm not coming in there with those idiots." Nathan snarled and started wiping his skin, trying to take the already diffused charm out of his body.

"This isn't about them Nathaniel, it's about her." Nathan froze mid swipe as Jay pointed at me.

"What exactly is it that you want." Nathan turned back to face Jay after checking that I was still there. His posture was so tense, I reached out and grabbed his hand into my own. He relaxed a little and that was enough. He didn't look like he was going to pounce anymore.