Feeding Time (Donnie)

Donnie was trying to feed you all morning, he even got different types of baby food that he could get. But nothing seemed to get to your liking. Then after two hours, of being frustrated you started to cry.
Donnie: Oh no it's ok (y/n) don't cry please princess
You kept crying even more, so Donnie held you up and cradled you. You hugged your daddy with your tiny arms. Then April came by.
April: Hey Don, still trying to feed (y/n)
Donnie: Yeah but no budge.
April: Hey let me help.
April took you away from your daddy and called Mikey over.
Mikey: Hey yeah what's up.
April got a spoonful of baby food and held it up to Mikey's mouth.
April: I want you to eat this and show baby girl here that it's good.
Mikey: Mykay then *grabs spoon eats baby food* mmm, *makes a face* oh my gosh what the heck is this what your eating (y/n)!!!
Mikey ran over to the sink to rinse that baby food taste off his mouth.
Everyone laughed and even you. Then you raised your hands towards Donnie and he took you in his arms again. He fed u again, this time you ate it but then spit it out since uncle Mikey taught you. Donnie sighed and smiled at you. At least it was something right?

Again sorry if it's too short