When he saves you(Donnie)

F/c=favorite color

Donnie was out with his crush April, to find more mutagen to help the shell razor. They looked around and found at least one. They were about to go home until Donnie spotted one mutagen capsule near a bunch of trash bags. He was about to call April but she was far ahead to hear him so he decided to go himself. He went down and picked up the mutagen, he called April on the T-Phone
Donnie: Heeeyyy, u-um A-April I found some more mutagen, you could go ahead and go back to the lair.... Yeah I'm sure....*hears something* hold on to that thought.....
Donnie went to check on what was making noise. It sound like it came from a trash can. He opened the lid and found you in a box wrapped in a (f/c) blanket. You opened your eyes and put your hands out, signaling that you wanted to be held. He picked you up and noticed you had a (f/c) bracelet around your wrist that had your name on it.
Donnie: Your name is (y/n)
He smiled showing his tooth gap which made you giggle. He picked up his T-phone since he put April on hold and told her that he'll see her back in the lair. He held you close to him and grabbed the mutagen and was about to go back to the lair when the Krang came.
Krang: The one that is turtle has the thing that Krang needs for the experiment that is the object Krang needs.
Donnie: Not on my watch, hang on (y/n) this is going to be a bumpy ride.
Once he said that you grabbed his bandana straps and held then close to you. After beating the Krang bots, Donnie walked in the sewers with you in his arms holding his bandana straps.