When he saves you(Mikey)

During the night when the moon is still shining, Mikey was out skateboarding as usual and doing his usual tricks here and there. There was a huge explosion which made Mikey mess up on his trick and fell back on to his shell. He got up to see where the explosion came from and saw people running towards his way so he went and hid. He looked and saw a building on fire, he looked around to see who started it and it was the Foot Clan. They were taking and putting stuff in a one of the three vans and shoving people into the others. He ran towards them to help citizens but they load it up so quick that there was only one left. On the last one there was a mother being separated from her baby. Mikey was mad and sad from the separation of a mother and a baby. He eventually got a hold of you and started to beat up some of the Foot. But before he could finish, the last van that held your mother captive was already on the move. Mikey tried chasing for the van to return you to your mother but the van was too fast. Your mother came to the back window seeing that Mikey was trying to return you to her.
(M/n): Keep my (y/n) safe!!!!!!

The van eventually picked up speed and left Mikey in the dust.

Mikey: I will, I will keep (y/n) safe. I promise!!!!

Mikey held you in his arms while you were whimpering and crying while reaching out in the direction where your mother was been taken away. Mikey bounced you a little trying to cheer you up.

Mikey: Come on lil' dudette it's going to be ok I promise you.
He tickled you alittle making you laugh then ran back to get his board and head to your new home and to introduce you to your new family.

Alright my first few chapters, sooooo yeah hope you like them and I don't own the tmnt characters or the pictures who ever made them thanks a lot I really appreciate it