One Night At Luna's - Part 5

The band launched into Cotton Eye Joe. The bare blokes shoved away from the table and scrambled for the dance floor. They all seemed to be wearing boots, hats and tight underwear.

Idly, I wondered if the dance routine had changed as I watched the men line up and pose. Surely Luna wouldn't have added cowboy strippers to the routine. I heard a slap behind me and didn't turn, for it was perfectly in time with the routine I remembered. Besides, the boys were putting on quite a show of their own – flexing everything they had, including the socks stuffed down their shorts. At least, I thought they were socks. Surely no one could have balls that big…

A light slap beneath my skirt made me whirl around, ready to defend myself against anyone stupid enough to touch my arse.

"Good to see you, Persephone." Andromeda winked before planting a kiss on my lips. She draped an arm around my shoulder and walked with me off the dance floor, leaving her fellow performers to choose their partners. I heard some of the dancing blokes shout in triumph as they were chosen.

"Does Luna know you're here?" she shouted in my ear as the band struck up a new song.

I shook my head.

"Pluto?"

I nodded emphatically.

"Are you back for good?"

"No, though I'd think about it after seeing that floor show. That's new." I followed Kitty's eyes to the men on the dance floor. Two unattached men were repeating their dance routine, more raunchily than before.

Andromeda laughed. "Amateurs. They get better every visit, though."

"OI!" One of the chosen blokes protested as little Eris extracted his socks, waving them in the air.

That seemed to be some sort of signal for all the girls to go sock hunting. From the looks of stunned surprise on three of the girls' faces, not all the men needed extra padding to stand out.

The sock men retired to their table, looking grumpy, as the free girls mingled with the crowd.

Kitty downed the last of her cocktail and slammed it on the table. "My turn." She strode across the dance floor to the two gyrating blokes and placed a hand on each man's chest. Both stopped and looked at her expectantly. She dropped her hands to conduct a very thorough sock hunt, making both men grin.

She threw both her empty hands in the air. "Yee ha!" Grabbing an arm from each, she led them to a dark corner table.

Andromeda and I placed bets as to which bloke Kitty would end her evening with and ordered more drinks.