Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I quickly release my hands from his hold by yanking them away.

He flickers on the switch and the room bathes in light to reveal Matthew. He stands there with his condescending eyes which are staring down at me and although my body wants to shrivel away in fear, I stand poised as ever and meet his glare with my very own.

"There's absolutely nothing I have to say to you." I tell him, already vexed by his presence.

"You don't? Well I have a lot, starting with the fact how you are whoring my brother!" His blue eyes are filled with anger, but there's something else lurking there behind the orbit, something unfamiliar as his gaze shifts to my lips.

I wretch my hand away from his hold, feeling my stomach twist in revolt.

"You can start by getting your facts right. And the relationship between me and your brother is none of your business." I glare at him.

"So you don't deny it? And it is my business when my idiotic brother spends his money on some cheap slut!"

Don't let the words affect you. He doesn't know anything.

"Wherever this is coming from, be sure to confront Jeremy himself on this account and get his better judgement because as your say that I am slut why would you want my take on this."

I try to side-track him but he traps me to the corner.

"You think you're so smart don't you. Quite ironic for a girl from the streets, No wonder, Jeremy has his head worshiping at your feet. You're deceitful."

"I am not deceitful. Stop accusing me. Look I haven't clue what your problem with me is but if I ever done you wrong then I apologies, so please leave me be, let me go!"

I try to manoeuvre away from him but his hands grab my arm and he pins me back on the wall.

His blue eyes glisten with hatred and also something else within that hatred. "You want to know what my problem with you is."

I am ready to say, No, but he beats me to it.

"My problem with you is that you are cockteasing bîtch!"

"I am not cockteasing," I shift away when he gets closer to me.

"You fucking are!" He smirks his coldly smirk and reaching out he places his hand on my waist. I cringe away from him.

"Matthew, let me go!" My face scrunches up in disgust, his hands on me, make me shiver in a not-so-warm way.

You mustn't show him fear, you mustn't show him fear. I repeat this mantra on head.

"But you don't want me to let go you do you." He stares at me his eyes hinting something dangerous. I plead through my eyes for hin not do what he's thinking of doing.

"You are delusional!" I glare panicky at him.

"Fück it!" He growls suddenly as he pulls me towards him and before my brain can even process what's happening, his mouth his against mine in a rough kiss.

My whole body shakes in revulsion. This is so wrong. This is so very wrong!

He tries parting my lips with his lips so he can deepen this kiss but my mouth clumps up together refusing sorely to give him the satisfaction. I try yanking myself away from his iron grip hold, but my attempts are thrown out of the window when he doesn't budge.

He groans in frustration suddenly as he pushes me roughly to the wall, pinning me with his hard body. The sudden impact has me gasping and he takes this to an advantage when he enters his tongue in my mouth.