Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Two weeks have passed so unexpectedly I find myself unable to count the days of being with Jeremy, it seems as if the more I spend time with him the less it dawns on me that I've known him scarcely that much.

He had kept to the promise on that day, two weeks ago, Wednesday to be precise, the day he'd taken me on a date. We'd travelled by his car to one of the most top notch prestigious restaurant; it hadn't been just any other restaurant but an expensive Italian restaurant which had served the most delicious of pastas.

During the date we talked and talked about anything, mostly him filling me in with places he's been to and its habitants and wonders. I'd listened to him with undivided attention, absorbing and drinking in each word he said.

He'd persuaded me to tell him about myself and I'd told him that he already knew everything about me however I knew talking about myself will inevitably reveal the past I didn't want to open up to him just yet.

The rest of the date, Jeremy spent it teasing me, making me wanting him, so when we'd gone back to his penthouse in haste and the second we'd arrived our limbs found themselves tangled together in a heated dance and by the time we'd entered his room I'd already had my first orgasm in that night.

The next day that week, on my free day on Thursday, Jeremy had convinced and insisted I use to the time to go shopping. My reluctance to take the credit card from his hand didn't go unnoticed by him and so he'd called a clothes specialist to assist me with anything I needed and also to make sure I did not walk out of their shops empty handed.

So whilst he was in his office tower attending and running his empire, I was trying to handle all these famous brands of clothing and shoes that at end, I found myself with an entirely new wardrobe of different material of clothing I possible could have never even dreamt of possessing as my own.

Along with his overwhelming wealth came his overwhelming sense of possessive need over me. Whenever he got back from work, he'd instantly drag me to his bedroom saying that I was his source of relief from stress. I'd give into him easily without hesitation.

Because of my free day on Thursdays, I have to go to work Saturdays, the first week Jeremy didn't complain. But somehow this week he isn't having any of it.

"Who works on a Saturday? No one does, absolutely no one." He rants.

"And what sort of waitressing job allows you to work full time every week, what happens if you start school or something?" He continues.

"Jer--"

"No, Leyla, I refuse to let you walk out of that door, today. It's a fucking Saturday."

"Jeremy it's my job, I've only been working there just two weeks, I can't negotiate the arrangement now and besides, I am not going to college yet. I haven't even begun to think of what course I would want to attend."

He runs both of his hands through his hair in exasperation.

"But I had made plans for us today. Pressing plans that can't backfire now."

"What do you want me to do, call to quit the job?" I ask him sarcastically.

"Yes!" His outburst surprises me.

He can't be serious.

"I am absolutely serious." He says as if he's read my mind. "There's no need for you to be working. Leyla please you can live off me."

"Jeremy--" I begin with a displeasing tone but he cuts me off before I can say more.

"No, hear me out. You can go to college under my pay, figure out what you want and when you get your degree you can then start on real employment."