Chapter 13

Here's chapter 13 for you sweet munchkins! It contains a sex scene for those who haven't taken my previous warnings and still need to be warned again and again.

Don't read if this is not your thing! I hate seeing complaints about it when clearly I stated what it contains.

-------------------

Chapter 13

"Let's take a bath." Jeremy murmurs against my breast, hours later after sensual love making.

He lays on top of me with one of his legs draped all over my waist while his face rests against my chest. I run my fingers through his unruly chestnut brown locks of his hair enjoying the soft texture over my soft pads.

"Alright." I murmur, slightly opening my eyes.

He takes his weight off me and immediately I feel deprived of his bodily warmth. I feel him moving about as soon as he gets off the bed. However I shift to my front and hug the pillow to myself.

"C'mon, bath now," He commands as he swats my backside.

I yelp and jump from the contact and then I give him a disapproving look. He's wearing his boxer briefs with nothing else. My disapproving stare turn to one of lust as I marvel at his toned body.

He bites his lips to smother his smile, but that makes him so appealing desire explodes within my body again.

I still want him again even though we just did it.

Aren't you becoming insatiable. My inner voice snorts.

Suddenly my stomach growls unexpectedly.

Where the hell did that come from?

I look up at Jeremy hopefully thinking he didn't catch that but he frowns down at me specifically on my stomach.

"You're hungry?" His tone seems to be too calculated as if hiding his annoyance.

I shrug at him, the intimidation I feel from his anger making me speechless.

"When did you last eat?"

"Today."

"Don't be smart with me Leyla. When? What time?"

I bite my lip. The only thing I ate had been the sandwich Julie had given me at our lunch break, that's another benefit of working at that café, you get free lunches. That's the only thing I've eaten all day.

"I ate a sandwich at lunch." I tell him truthfully.

He winces. "Please tell me it isn't the only thing you've ate all day?"

I gulp. Why is he making a big deal out of this? I'm used to it, in fact I bear it enough that hunger no longer matters to me.

He takes my silence as a yes. "Why didn't you tell me you were hungry all this time?"

He springs into motion as he grabs my hand and pulls me roughly off the bed. He then frees me as he moves to the other door connected to this room which I assume is the bathroom.

He doesn't take long when he returns with a white bathrobe covering his body and on his hands another.

"Come here."

I do as I'm told and I let him put the bathrobe around me and he even so ties the sash.

Seriously what am I... five?

But I know his gesture is only intent to be protective so I don't complain.

"We'll eat then take a bath." He takes my hands and leads me out of his bedroom.