13

Mike POV starting before the trip

After supper Tori went to our room took a shower and went to bed when I went in I could tell she was crying. I pulled her to me and that's how we went to sleep. I hate that she is hurting and thinks I would leave her for a south like Cindy.

I jumped up in the morning and started getting dressed. I told Tori I needed to get to work early and kissed her head and left. She looks so sad.

She still upset I can tell by the way she acts. I just didn't want to upset her by saying anything about Cindy. Knowing she will be on this trip makes me want to stay home but I can't let Tori go by her self she still weak from being in the hospital and I would be so worried the whole time she was gone. Cindy is a slut I don't want anything to do with her why would I when I have Tori.

While getting all the papers together for our trip Cindy and Mrs. Berry came up to me and said that some of the kids were telling them that they had heard that Tori had a crush on me. I laughed it off and told them no worries. That Tori was just close to me because I was there that day she got mugged and stay with her while she was questioned by the law.

Mrs Berry told me to stay away from Tori while on this trip so the kids could see there nothing going on. I told her that wouldn't be a problem. The whole time I just keep thinking what will I do now. Cindy walked back up and said don't worry he will be with me.

I had made plans for me and Tori to slip out after everyone was asleep so I could spend some time with her now I won't be able to get her away. There goes my plans. We got everything and everyone checked in and loaded and we started to the bus.

When I got on the bus Cindy said sit with me. So I sit down and the whole time she flirted with me I just keep thinking that I needed to keep Tori safe. I can't let anyone find out and put her in the spot light. She been throw enough and I won't let her get hurt.

When we stop for food and gas I got out went in and got a sandwich and drink. I looked around but Tori must have took her food back to the bus because I didn't see her any where.

I got back on the bus and I saw Tori texting someone. Who would she be texting? I just keep laughing and acting like I cared about what Cindy was saying. Man she can get on your last nerve.

We finally made it to the hotel and got our rooms setup. I went to my room put my bag in my room and waited for everyone to go to sleep. We did head check at 10 and I knew it was almost time for me to see Tori.

I was about to go to her room when someone knocked on my door. Thinking it was Tori. I open it with a smile only to see it was Cindy. She ask to speak to me and walked in without even being asked.

I just keep saying to myself that Tori will be so mad and she will never believe I didn't want Cindy in my room. After about three hours of small talk I told her I was involved with someone and we would never be more than friends. She had said we could still have a little fun and never tell anyone but I told her no point blank.

When she left I knew it was to late to try to see Tori now so I just took a shower and went to bed. This has been one long day. Tomorrow I will find away to spend so alone time with my girl. I just hope she understand I didn't want anything to do with Cindy and all that on the bus was just a act for the gossip the kids had started.

I woke a little late and had to hurry down stairs we were going to Disney today and we were going be late. I started doing head count when I notion Tori wasn't there so I ask if any had saw her or woke her up.

Mrs Berry said not to worry she was taken care of and to get the kids on the bus. So I started getting everyone on the bus. Once we got to the park I ask Mrs. Berry what had happened to Tori and why she was not with the group she said Tori ask her not to say. I tried many times to call Tori but her phone was off.

With that said she walk off to tell everyone where to meet back up for lunch and what time to be ready to leave the park. As the day went on I tried again to find out where Tori was and I finally told Mrs. Berry that her family were friends with my mother and I needed to know if something was wrong.

She said well Tori left to go back home. What! I yelled. She look at me funny then said. Tori said it was something to do with her step dad and the judge wanting to talk to her. So she left this morning on a bus.

I couldn't think straight something has to be wrong. Steve must have got out why would they want Tori to come back there where he can get to her? I told Mrs. Berry thanks for helping her and walked off.

I took my phone out and called John. When John answered I started firing the question at him and he yelled slow down nothing going on Steve still in jail.

I ask why the judge wanted to see Tori and he ask what I was talking about and why didn't I tell him we broke up and I that I had someone else.

I stop mid step and ask John what are you talking about? John said Tori texted him and Chad and ask them to pack all her stuff and she moved out of the house. My heart just stopped. Why would she leave me?

I told John I had to go and called Tori number again and again.

Oh no she said I had someone else she must think I'm with Cindy. This can't be happening. I'm here for two days no way I can leave and I have no ideal where she is or if she is ok.

When night time fell I lay on my bed looking at the ring I bought last week for Tori now I may lose her and I just can't live without her. I tried her cell so many times but she never picked up. Please let her be ok.

The kids went to the park again the next day and then we leave in the morning to go home. I couldn't even sleep last night waiting to get on the road. After what felt like forever we were home. Now to find Tori.

I called and texted her many times that night but got no reply. Tomorrow is school and then the next day is her prom. I hope she show up at school. I just can't find her she seem to have drop off the map.

I was thinking about what I over heard one of the kids say about how Tori must have been sick cause she didn't eat and spent the whole time in the bathroom when we were at the gas and go place how could I not of seen that she was that upset. I am not a very good boyfriend.

When I get to school I don't see her until my class she came in right as the bell rang. All the class was already here so I couldn't say anything to her right now.

Tori never look up at me once the whole class and when the bell rang she ran out while some of the kids where asking me question.

I would need to wait until study hall now. When time came for study hall Tori didn't show up. How can I talk to her if she keeps running from me? The next day most of the senior were out getting ready for prom. I hope Tori comes. That night I stood with the other teachers and looked around but there was no Tori.

I know that I lost her now and I can't find it in my heart to care about anything. I called the gang and told them to come over tonight that I needed there help.

After prom I meet the guys at my house and began to tell them I can't find Tori and I can't live without her. Chad said she still at the hotel. What! I yelled he said I took her there just like you two wanted and she is still staying there.

I ask him what he was talking about and that's how I found out where she at now I have to get her to let me in so I can explain to her. I tried to call again and called again but this time it was this number has been discounted. Chad gave me her new number and said please don't hurt her again she was so torn up when she came home and she been through so much.

Chad said the night Tori got home that she told him we call it off and that I had already found myself and I quote a normal woman to love. Chad said she cried herself to sleep and he was afraid to leave her there alone so he sit on the couch that whole night.

I told him thanks for taking care of her and explain about everything to the guys and now here I stand knocking on her door. Please let her let me in and still love me.