9

Mikes POV

I rang the bell. Something was wrong Chad sounded so out of it on my phone message. I just need to see her face to know she was safe. I have to see she ok.

The door open and I smiled when I saw it was Tori. Only when she looked up she had bruises all over her face. What had happened to her? I started toward her but she just put her head down and said there in the dinning room. She then walk off to the kitchen.

What had happen here tonight and where the hell is Chad? My mind is exploding and I'm about to kill someone. Just then Steve walk up and says hey Mike the game already going come on in and grab a chair.

We go into the dinning room and everyone is taking a break to get more food and beer. Steve starts laughing and telling me I shouldn't be late anymore that my boy done had his turn with Tori and that it was a freebie.

I look over at Chad. Fire was in my eyes and I walked over to tell him I need to know what has happened here tonight. We said we were going to walk out side to get some air. Chad walk out First and he starts telling me what happen and how he didn't know or he would have went up stairs sooner.

What are you talking about and what did he mean you done took your turn with Tori? I'm trying my best to hold back my rage. He tells me what happened and that he was sorry. I grabbed him by the neck and said you sit down here while she was being raped? He shook his head and said I didn't know I would of help if I knew. You know that I wouldn't let anything happen to her. I didn't know! Please forgive me and go help her she so broke now. I don't think she cares what happens now.

I took a deep breath and ask why And he told me all that had happened tonight and how the others said Steve always gets her first before the game. We went back in and the game started back up. Tori came out of the kitchen and put out more drinks and food. She looked over at Steve and ask if it was ok for her to go on in to the spare room. That she would be ready when the winner came in that she just wanted to rest a bit.

Steve smiled and told Chad that he should have let him at her sooner. That he had been trying to make her be good and mind him forever. Now she is just being the way she should. Everyone at the table laughed and I felt like my mind was going to explode. How did this happen?

Chad look at me trying with his eyes to tell me he didn't do anything to her. I knew in my heart he wouldn't do anything to her or any thing that would hurt me. As the night went on I couldn't wait to pay to get in that room with Tori to make her understand. To make her see I didn't mean to be late.

That I will not ever let that happen again. The game was coming to an end when one of his friends ask if he could pay for the night with Tori. I stood up and said no I already made the deal if I'm here I get first choice.

Steve laughed and said you could both have her. No I said I don't share with anyone other than my guys. He smiled and said we'll you can pay or play a hand for her it's up to you two I don't care as long as I get my money.

I looked over at the guy he smiled and said I'll pay four thousand for her tonight she acts like she would be more agreeable now. This could be fun. I look at Steve and said five the guy said six. I said ten and everyone went still.

I hand Steve the money and told the man to leave. I told Steve here the extra thousand Chads staying. He smiled took the money a went up stairs. I looked over to Chad and he said sorry man I wish I could have done something more. I truly didn't know what was happening or I would have stopped it please believe me. I love you both man I would never do anything that would hurt you guys. I told him I knew he would have saved her if he could and that we were ok.

We walk over to the bedroom and when I opened the door Tori was laying on the bed with nothing on. She didn't even try to hide herself or lookup. I turned around and told Chad to wait in the hall. I walked up to her and she still had not look to see who was here. Oh this is so bad. How can I make it up to her now?