6

I went into the spare room. I laid down on the bed and try to wrap my mind around why Mr. Spindle was here play cards with Steve. Did he know Steve all this time? Is that why he was asking about my face? Was all that acting like he cared to test me for Steve?

I heard Steve saying goodbye to everyone and I knew the winning would be in here soon. I don't know if I go thur another night for being beat and raped. I went into the bathroom and pulled out the razor blade I keep in there. I stood still just looking at it when the bedroom door open and I felt the tears fall down my face.

I didn't look up and I didn't hear the man come in the bathroom so when he grabbed my arm and took the blade. I looked up shocked to see Mr. Spindle.

My body began to shake as he put his arms around me. I was crying hard when I said please don't do this I can't get raped again tonight and I won't be able to handle looking at you at school every day if you do this my whole body went limp and Mr. Spindle held to me tighter.

He walked me to the bed and I started to cry even more. Steve must have heard because he open the door and told me I better straighten up or he would deal with me. The man with Mr. Spindle look at him and said we can handle her fine with out your help now We paid for tonight so go away and let us deal with be alone.

Steve laughed he looked at me and Steve then told me I think they will be worst on you than even me!

The door shut and the man turn the lock. I can't believe my teacher is going to be apart of the misery. Now it's not just no name men that are hurting me its my teacher.

I was crying trying,not to be to load. When Mr. Spindle took hold of my face he pulled my face up to look at him. He said in a soft voice Tori I am not going to hurt you. I am not even going to have sex with you I just want to help you.

I look at him not believe what he was saying then I look at the other man.oh no Was he just going to watch this other man do me? Please don't let this happen to me.

Tears slip out again and Mr. Spindle said look at me then at the other man and he said Tori it's not like that He won't hurt or touch you he is my friend and were going help you.

I Said Mr. Spindle please don't lie to me. No one is ever going to help me.

This can't be true no man will truly help someone like me. I looked up and Mr. Spindle said when we are not in school I want you to call me Mike and this is Chad. Ok?

I just moved my head up and down I couldn't say a word. He told me he knew some of the things that was happening here but could I tell him more? After about an hour I finally told him everything and he held me in his arms (not sexual ) and let me cry for all I had lost.

For the first time scent my mom died I slept and felt not afraid but like I might just make it out alive. When I woke up Mike still had me in his arms and Chad was asleep on the sofa in the corner of the room. Mike looked down at me and said I want you to know I don't think any less of you for the things that you have been thur none of this was your fault and I am in love with you.

I looked up at him not believing what he just said and began to cry. Mike said No. shh. don't cry and kissed me so softly. I can't believe he kissed me. It wasn't the hard angry kisses the other men had made me take. It was soft sweet and why I don't know but I liked it.

Mike told me he planned to come to all the games and make sure none of those men touched me again. He ask if I would leave here with him if it need be to get away from Steve. I didn't even have to think about it I just hugged him and said yes.

He told me to get ready for school and to act as if nothing has changed to act like I always have the next morning after poker night so Steve wouldn't get suspicious. He said he had to go home and change for the work and he would see me at school. I held on to him afraid if he let go he wouldn't come back or that I would wake up and see it's all just a dream.