7

Mike POV

I was waiting for my last class when I called the house to check on Tori. There was no answer so I said into the answering machine it's me pick up I told her to pick up. Nothing she didn't pick up so I tried again. Nothing. I called

Chad and told him to go to the house fast and check on her.

He called me and said the house was empty and he went to find her. Please let her be ok. A little later he called to tell me she was home, and that she was ok. He said he just left but what were we going to do now.

I told him I wasn't sure but we had the race tonight. I asked him How was I going to keep her safe and do the race too. Chad I'm so stressed. He was quite and then he was like I know how!

How? I asked. We could take him. What? Who? You know we can take Steve with us to the race maybe get him drunk enough so he can't go home tonight. Then she will be safe tonight.

I laughed happy and I loved the ideal. Now we can do the race and keep Tori safe at the same time. We might can use this to our advantage more often. I think this Steve guy just made some new friends.

Chad went to the beer store and talked to the owner. He told him we were having a race and would love for them to come party and bet on the races. He called Steve up and of course he was all in. Steve knew he might make some money tonight so he was all for the race.

I told him we would have to go straight from his work because we had to prepare the cars. He said that was fine. I couldn't let him go home where Tori was alone I have to keep her safe.

I meet Steve and Chad at Steve work and we got into one car to leave. While in the car I told him we would be having a party after and he might hook up with someone and that he could stay at the warehouse.

He got on his phone and called Tori he told her he wouldn't be home tonight and to get the house clean or she would get it tomorrow when he got home. She safe for tonight. I keep saying in my mind.

We get to the warehouse and start to check out the cars. I told the guys to see if they could get someone to entertain Steve and maybe get him real drunk. I don't want him leaving the warehouse tonight.

They guys said they had already got April to cozy up to him, she just likes the money men spend on her so she didn't care who he is or why we want him passed out at the end of the night.

The race gets under way and I can feel tonight's my night. I will win every race tonight to get the money to keep Tori safe at each game. All the guy were on fire tonight and at the end it was me who came out on top.

I won 20 grand, and was feeling good when Steve slimed over and ask if I wanted to share his lady friend here. April look up and smiled she said Mike baby I can take care of you both if you want me too.

I shook my head and said no your not my type. That's when Steve said but my little girl is. He laughed I wanted to kill him right there but I just smiled and said anytime you want her off your hands call me.

He said he was having a game at his cabin this week end and a game on Thursday night at his house and I could always try and win Tori again. I told him I would be there Thursday and April dragged him off.

I told the guys if Steve left to call that I was going over to his house to check on Tori. They said they had my back so I left. I get there and looked in the window she was cleaning every little corner of there house. How could this happen to someone so sweet as Tori? I knocked and when she came to the door I smiled. She smiled and I went in and pulled her to me in a big hug.

I look her in the eyes and ask can I kiss you? She seemed surprised that I asked and she smiled. Tori put her hand on my face and lend up to my lips and I was a goner. She had my heart and I would never get it back.

We kissed and made out for a while when she said I better go before Steve came home and she got in trouble. I told her he was with the guys and drunk off his feet. That we had as long as we wanted.

She ask if I would stay and hold her again tonight that she hadn't sleep like that scent her mom died. I was over the moon she wanted me to stay. We crawled in her bed and talk for hours. She told me about the first time Steve raped her and how it had been every scent then. Tori told me about her mom and how Steve use to be a good dad.

She said her mom and Steve always took such good care of her. That she was a cheerleader and was dating that baster Rick and Becky was her friend. She told me how she caught them having sex and how they treat her now.

Then I ask why Steve says it's her fault her mom died. She said she left the house to go to a party with Rick and Becky. That it was busted and her mom had to come pick her up at the police station.

It was raining and late at night. They were at a red light when a drunk driver came thur the red light in the wrong lane and hit them head on. Tori said she woke up in the hospital and they told her that her mom didn't make it and that she died instantly on in packed.

The drive was put in jail and there was a big court case but that's all she knew. She said Steve never talked about it or what happened to the guy who hit them. I thought to myself So that must be where the money in the estate account for her came from. I will have to check that out.

She said at first Steve just stayed gone and drunk but then the money was gone and he started playing cards and doing the drugs. After that first night when he came home and he had been in a fight at a bar. He started hitting me she said then he pushed me to the floor and that's when he took my virginity from me. Now no one will ever what a whore that he has made me into.

I took her face into my hands and made her look in my eyes as I told her. I will always want you! None of this is your fault and I love you Tori. We will get you out of this and then if you want to be with me I will marry you and take care of you forever. A tear ran down her face and I took my thumb and whipped it off.

She hugged me and said she would always want to be with me. We fell asleep in each other's arms just like it should be. My phone woke me up and when I answered it was Billy telling me Steve was on his way home.

I made Tori get dressed and told her to leave for school now before he could get home. I left went home got my stuff and changed into my teacher clothes. When I got to school Tori was already there so I felt better knowing she made it out before he got home.

The rest of the week my gang have been doing everything to keep Steve busy and away from home. They took him to party's and to the dog track to place bets and got him so drunk he couldn't get home. We were going to keep him away from her at any cost.

It's now Thursday night and Steve just called Tony to say he was about to go home and get the stuff ready for the game tonight. My heart fell I need to work fast I got to get over there but I'm stuck in this meeting for at least another hour the school board wants someone to go with the seniors to Disney for there senior trip.

I texted the guys I would be late and to go now over to Steve and take care of Tori for me. I hope everything would be ok.