2

Learning from Mr. Spindle - 2

I made it home and ran in the house went straight up to my room. I put on one of the dresses Steve had bought for me and went down stairs to the kitchen. I start making the snack trays and getting all the drink mix together. When I seen we were almost out of Royal Crown Steve's favorite drink.

Knowing he would get mad if we were out I called the wine and more store down the street. They were always bring Steve orders to our house very fast. He is a good friends with the owner and he comes to the poker games often.

I put the last tray of food on the side table just as the door bell rang. I rushed to the door grab the bags of booze and gave the guy a tip. I put the last bottle out right as the monster(Steve) came walking in the front door.

He yells at me to bring him a drink. Yells that he has worked hard all day and its the least I could do for free loading off of him. I mixed him a drink and took it to him. He laughed when he saw how scared I was and that my hand was shaking as I handed him his drink.

A little of his drink splashed out as I handed it to him. That made him so mad he pulled back his hand and hit my as hard as he could. I cried out in pain and that made him even madder. I known better then to make him mad or to cry out when he hits me.

He grab me by the hair pulled me to him and punched my stomach. I fell to the floor and he smiled down at me. Oh no I know that look please not tonight. I stood up and tried to leave the room. He wasn't having any part of that so he grad my neck and pulled me to him. I try to fight back like always but I am never strong enough to get away. He pushed me up to the wall and holding tighter to my neck he pushed up my dress and pulled down my panties.

He keeps trying to put his hand that not holding my neck between my legs, but a just keep moving around. I beg him not to do this to me again ,but like always it falls on deaf ears. He pushes me to the floor and climbs between my legs. I cry from the pain I am so dry it hurt as he thrust into me as hard as he can.

The more I cry the happier it makes him. When he is finished I run to the bathroom and throw up just like I always do. Steve yells you better be in there getting ready cause one of the boys is going to win the night with you. If you don't look good I won't get much money.

With tears running down my face I try to pull myself together so I don't get any more beating tonight. An hour later the house was full of men playing poker and drinking every thing insight. I smiled and played nice as the host.

In between filling drinks and making more sandwich. Did my homework so tomorrow I wouldn't be behind. Some time around two in the morning Steve yells for me to come in the dining room. I want to scream no but instead I put a smile on my face, got up and walked in there.

Most of the men had left by now, but there were a couple of guys standing beside Steve. He ask if they agreed to his terms and they smiled. One of the guys handed him a bunch of money. Then Steve walked over to me and said you better be good for these guys or what you got today will be a fun and games compared to what I will do to you!

One of the guys walked over took my hand and took me to the spare bedroom that's down here. He start to undress me when the other guy walked in already shirtless. They pulled me over to the bed and while they did as they want to me I just cry in silence.

My heart was broke a long time ago and it just keeps getting worst. If I don't get that scholarship so I can leave this town. I don't think I'll make it. If I don't get into one of the school away from here I'm going just slice my wrist. That way I can go be with my mom, I could be in heaven with her.

When the two men finished they put there clothes on and just left without a word. I can't believe men are so cruel to another human. They didn't even untie me so I just lay there crying. I must of fell asleep at sometime cause it was now morning the sun coming in the window and there stood Steve laughing that I was still tried up.