12

No! No! no! I said to Mike. I will not be with you if it cost you your job. You love that job. Mike smiled and said but I love you more.

John laughed and said I didn't give your headmaster the letter I just told him you felt bad that you didn't see Becky's obsession with you and would be taking a mouth off to regroup your thoughts and to let everyone cool down.

I smiled and looked at Mike and said see you can still have it all. Mike laughed and said you are all I want. John told us about the case and that the judge would like me to come in a give a statement when I'm feeling better.

I told him I would think about it. That I don't know if I can tell anyone else all the things he did to me. John said don't worry about it right now just get better. With that he left saying he would be back later.

The doctor came in later and said all my test where in and I could leave if I stayed on bed rest for the rest of the week. I smiled a said I would. I looked over at Mike and said can you take me home.

Mikes face fell when I said home and I smiled. I looked at him and told him unless you changed your mind about keeping me. Our bed is a lot bigger and much more softer than this bed. He broke out into a smile and said I thought you meant Steve house or I mean your house.

I look at him and said that place will never be my home.

I put my finger on his lips and said that's just a house. My home is with you. We made it to Mikes and he wouldn't let me do anything he waited on me hand and foot. It's funny he hated to let me up to even go to the bathroom.

Mikes gang all went to Steve house and packed everything up. They took most of it to there warehouse until I am better enough to go thur it and Mike throw all my clothes away. He had some of his friends go buy me all new clothes.

Mike said he wanted me to have a fresh start without the bad stuff. I just laughed what more could I do. It's been a month and Mike goes back to work today. I go back next week.

I caught up all my homework so I'm not behind, but it's still hard. I know some people have heard what happened to me but they don't know where I am at or where I'm staying.

The week passed slow and it's my first day back. We are all in the gym. The teachers are telling us about the trip to Disney. I don't know how that's going work. Mikes one of the teacher that is going with us. We leave in two days. Then prom and the week after that graduation.

I still don't know what I want to do with my life but I do know I want to do it with Mike. After school we went to the warehouse and Mike worked on his car while I did homework.

Mike stopped a picked up food and we went home. He held me the rest of the night and I felt safe. How can I ever get use to this? We get up the next day and get ready for school. Mike ask if I want to go to the movies tonight I laughed and told him you know we can't be seen together.

Mike hugged me and said it won't be long now. Then we can stop hiding out and let everyone know your mine. Just a few more weeks. Then I will shout it from the roof tops.

I get to school and everything is a buzz about the trip. Everyone must be here early in the morning to leave and I still have to pack. I went to the library to get some info on money investments and while in there I over hear two female teachers saying they were going on our trip.

I couldn't help but be noisy and listen oh how I wished I hadn't. Ms Applegate is a tall slim beautiful women and she single. She tells Mrs. Berry that on this trip she going get with Mike.

I can't believe what I'm hearing she plans to go to his room and sleep with him. Why does she think she can be with Mike? Is he seeing her? Are they or have they been hooking up? I kept listening to her and she going on and on about him.