Chapter 9

Well this chapter was really easy for me to write; we have a few new charcaters and it's just fun to write about Erika. 

Hope you like the chapter and thank you to everyone who has voted and commented. 

......................................

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

As I sat on the bed and starred at my bedroom, ideas of how to make it more me swirled round my head.  I did like the room, but it just wasn’t right.

I flung my jacket on the floor and proceeded to un-pack my suitcases. I placed framed pictures on my bedside table and other keep sakes that I wanted to look at every now and again.

I covered the vanity table with my makeup, hair sprays, brushes and other body products until there was barely enough room left. I filled the CD rack and as soon as I ran out of room I created a pile next to it; and when it came time to un-load my clothes, I opened my chest of draw and one by one I chucked my clothes in.

As for the wardrobe, I flung the doors open and threw my clothes inside; boredom was quickly taking over me so I emptied my box of shoes half in the wardrobe and half on the floor and then leapt onto the very comfortable bed.

I pulled out my laptop and rested it on my knee, as I patiently waited for the screen to load. I grabbed a cigarette from above my bed and lit up as soon as the door opened, “you know smoking is bad for you”.

The strangers’ voice lit the room instantly and I felt a shiver dance through my body; if his voice was this sexy then god only knows what he looks like. Blowing the cigarette fumes out I turned my head to look at the stranger, and yes my theory was correct.

He was very tall and had a strong build with a light tan to his smooth skin. The strangers’ hair was raven black and his eyes hooked me in a pool of chocolate. His pink lips were lifted the corners in a play boy grin and his hands tucked into the pockets of dark blue jeans.

My eyes scanned over his filled chest that unfortunately was covered by a black shirt and although I hardly knew the guy, a tingly feeling crept all over me and intensified my heart beat.

“Are you a walking advert for anti-smoking?” My voice remained calm which I was thankful for, but his smile intensified as if he knew the feelings he produced inside of me.

He laughed and the simple sound was music to my ears… god I sound all mushy.

“Not at all, in fact smoking suits you”.

I raised my eyebrows at that “how so?”

“Adds to this bad girl image you have going on” he gestured to myself and I couldn’t help but scoff at his words.  

“Who say’s I’m a bad girl?”

“Your dad, step mum and nearly everyone who has seen you so far”.

 I took a drag from my cigarette and as smoke fell from my mouth I smoke “for starters, the people out there may have seen me but they don’t know me. Second that Barbie is not my step mother and my dad is an idiot. As for you, wait who the hell are you?”

 He walked over to my wardrobe and laughed at the site of my un-packing; he may be good looking but he sure is nosey. “I’m Aaron and it’s so nice to meet you Erika”.

After one final drag of my cigarette I crushed it in the ash tray and walked over to my open door. “Nice to meet you Aaron, but please get out” I really wasn’t in the mood and he was starting to really annoy me.