Chapter 15

Its back!!!!

Sorry for putting this on hold and having you wait so long for the chapter but I needed to give some love to my other story His Secret.

Anway hope you like the chapter x

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2012

....................................................

It was 9:00 and I was eagerly waiting for my ride. Alyssa had called me a few hours ago with a job offer and the money was too good to turn down. I contemplated sticking to the promise I made in juvie and not go down this road again, but as they say old habits die hard.

Car lights suddenly streamed through the window and I was up and heading to the door when Jakes voice called out “where are you going?”

I rolled my eyes “out.”

“Be back by eleven because you have school tomorrow”. I laughed to myself quietly knowing full well school was going to have to take a back seat “yeah sure thing”.

I quickly opened the door and slammed it shut behind me and ran down the path, hoping that Jake wouldn’t follow me and demand to talk to Alyssa. I really didn’t feel like having a confrontation with him again. The night air was cool and crisp, with the clouds allowing half of the moon to watch us from above.

Alyssa smiled when she saw me and I returned the gesture while climbing into her sleek red car. “So what am’I stealing?”

She started the car and wasted no time in telling me what I was after. “A Bently Continental. The owner is a rich daddy’s boy and the car is one of the first of the shelves. It is in top condition and is worth more than life itself”.

I took the picture and smiled at the black car that screamed power and money. I ran my fingers over the edge of the picture and began to imagine I was skimming the actual smooth paint work.

“A very nice car but I bet the family keep it under lock and key”. Alyssa smiled and pressed down harder onto the accelerator, her engine purred and the sound added to the flames of excitement already glowing inside of me. I knew it was dangerous stepping back into this game, but I lived to play and the risk of getting burned just added to the pleasure.

“Don’t worry about that. As I said he is a daddy’s boy and because of his sheltered existence he’s a bit ignorant of the world.”

“His name?”

“Michael Blue and tonight he is having a party and will be only too eager to show his wonderful car to a pretty face”. She passed me a photo and I laughed lightly. “He certainly is pretty”. I admired his blonde locks and baby blue eyes, but the smile that lit his face was smug and obnoxious.

Alyssa nodded. “Rich, pretty and stupid. He is your mark and will lead you to the prize. Understood?” By the tone in her voice she meant that if I screwed this up then I would become a dog in the head lights. “Crystal clear”.

………………………

As soon as Alyssa pulled up in front of the house I pushed away the real Erika and became the dumb blonde Kate. I opened the car door and made sure a smile was fixed on my face before flicking my hair and walking into the house.

Michael’s home was everything a rich guy should have. The walls from floor to ceiling were made from glass and over looked his very impressive gardens and swimming pool. The interior was ultra-modern with the rich chocolate leather coaches, pebble fire place and kitchen that seemed to have never been used.

My creamy white heels clicked along the black stone floor as I made my way through the dancing crowd and towards a small corner where it would be easier to seek out my mark. Michael’s party was in full swing, and the short gold dress I had chosen to wear seemed to be attracting all the male attention… then bingo.

“What is a beautiful lady like you doing alone in the corner?” Michael’s voice was just audible over the loud music but his British accent was posh and smooth.

I smiled shyly at him.“My friends seemed to have abandoned me”. He flashed his pearly white teeth at me and wrapped an arm round my waist. His body heat penetrated my dress and it took a lot of effort to not pull away.

“I will look after you”.

I moved in closer to his body. “My hero”. Michael liked that and soon he was escorting me to the dance floor. The music pulsed through the entire house and the more I danced the more it filled me. Michael wrapped his arms around me and together we moved to the beat and I was so in to the dance that I didn’t even register his hand groping my bottom.

I gently kissed his cheek and looked into his eyes. “ind if we step outside?” Michael nodded, while taking my hand and leading me out to the patio. The midnight air was amazing against my hot clammy skin and I closed my eyes in the instant relief.

“Did I mention how beautiful you are?”

I internally groaned but opened my eyes and smiled “you did but it’s always nice to hear”.

“So what is a girl like you do in her free time?”

I laughed “and why should I tell you?” Michael began to twirl a stand of hair around his finger “because maybe I want to take you out”.

“Oh then in that case I like cars”. I thought I may as well just get it out into the open; Michael was already looking at me with those eyes saying that he wanted me out of this dress and in his bed.

His eyes glowed even more. “Well what if I told you I have a really, really fast car”. I bit my lip and wrapped my hands around his neck. “I like fast cars Michael." I brushed my lips over his ear. “I like fast everything”.