Chapter 7

Hey guys, sorry to have kept you waiting but lately I have been so busy with work and what not.  Anyway here is the new chapter and I promise that the next one will be longer.

Check out the song on the side because it fits Erika perfectly >>>>>>>>>

VOTE AND COMMENT =-)

...........................................

If there was one thing that I feared in this world, it was that horrible and useless feeling of helplessness. I wouldn’t admit that to anyone without killing them after, but being me I liked to know what I was going to do or what I was going to say; not having my mind filled with nothing but blank ideas.

I had been involved in fights on the streets, got chased by cops and gangs, fought guys with guns and knives been in juvie, but as this precise moment of me standing outside what was supposed to be my new home, I had no idea what to do or how I should feel.

What was a girl supposed to do?

Laugh.

Cry.

Maybe throw a tantrum and demand to be sent home, I suppose that could land me embarrassing myself but really I had no clue on what to do. My one fear had come true, I felt helpless.

The one thing that did spring to mind was a cigarette which I quickly distributed into my hand and lit up with my lighter.

The fumes made me feel better but didn’t do anything for my blank mind. Ok I was lying a bit, my mind wasn’t totally blank because as I was eyeing up a very sleek red Porsche and was wondering how fun it would be to take my key to the neat paint work.  

The idea of keying the car that screamed money wouldn’t help this situation of being dumped here but would make me feel a hell of a lot better.

I took one last drag from my cigarette, threw it harshly at the floor and like it was alive I crushed it roughly under my boot. As I slipped my lighter in one pocket I took out my keys from the other, I had no idea who the car belonged to but from closer inspection it seemed to be owned by a girl.

How did I know this I hear you ask? Well for starters a pink glitter ball hung from the rear- view mirror, high heel shoes flung on the seats and a ton of shopping on the floor and seats of the car. I guess it could belong to a guy if he was gay or liked to cross dress but my gut was going with a girl.

I aimed my silver house key in my hand and the smile that was drawn on my face stretched wider when I noticed a name written on the disco ball. Sophie Glaze.

It was the slut who had stolen Jake from my mum, and her fancy car probably bought for by Jake was here for my amusement.

There was a moment when my conscience tried to speak up, I always imagined it as an angel sitting on my shoulder begging me not do it. As usual I never listened.

Without a moment’s hesitation I dragged my key along the car and felt giddy when the fiery red paint was ripped away.

I slid my key back in my pocket and happily walked back into the house, I had ruined her car and there was a good chance a friendship between Sophie and I was out of the question.

Did I care? I think not.

As I dogged my boxes of stuff I pulled out my phone and texted Jessica.

Got dumped here by my mum!!!  Call me when we can go and get wasted xxx Luv u slut.

I had only managed to take a few steps when she replied,

Maybe I will, maybe I won’t! This is your pay back for allowing me to strip at that party X

I rolled my eyes at her statement. She still wasn’t over the fact that I had let her strip on a pool table and filmed the whole thing, while laughing my head off. No, I didn’t let her remove her underwear but I did post in on you tube and in reality she should be thanking me because she became an overnight hit.

Jess U better because I still have that recording of off your head on pot!!

Jess got very stupid when she got drunk but it was always a good chance for me to either embarrass her or black mail her.

Ok fine, you better be grateful that I still love U bitch xx

LUV U 2 JESS ;)

I smiled like an evil elf and walked back outside. The attention I received from everyone was again instant. I ignored the whispers and bubbly smiles I got of girls, if they thought I was going to be there friend then they had another thing coming.

Jake was standing where I had left him and I had been hoping his little blond doggie wasn’t going to be there, but there she was clinging to his arm and staring at him with stars in her eyes. I looked over Sophie and still couldn’t decide what made Jake choose her.  

Sophie was wearing a cute pink sun dress that swayed gracefully above her knees. Her outfit came complete with little white sandals and think bangles handing on her wrists.  Her blonde hair was a mix of sheer and caramel blonde and the neat curls hung perfectly down her back.

She wasn’t tall with the top of her head reaching my dad’s chin but it matched her small frame and tight waist. Her face was oval with naturally blushed cheeks that popped when she smiled and thin pink lips that framed her Hollywood white teeth.

Sophie’s eyes were the colour of light hazel and were set underneath perfectly arched eye brows. Her nose was long and slender and every time she smiled a crease would appear on the ridge.

She was pretty but in that way fake and spoiled sort of way.

I plodded over to them and ignored the smiles they both gave me. “Where is my room?”

Jake unlinked his arm from Sophie and smiled “follow me and I will show you”. I nodded not needing or feeling like speaking and followed him back inside.

We slightly walked up the stairs and down an everlasting corridor when he finally stooped outside a pale wooden door. Jake twisted the gold rounded door handle and led me inside.

The room took my breath away.

For starters it was huge!  I was convinced it was the size of my old bedroom times three over, and if I had to stay here then I was happy to mope in a room like this.

The room had been painted a soft white colour with just the hint of blue; and with the light flowing in it gave the room a fresh feel.

On the right rested a large double bed, covered with a thick pale blue duvet and more cushions that I would ever need. Above the bed was a large window, that reached the ceiling and looked out over the magnifcent garden. 

There was a desk fitted with shelves and a cupboard, and next to that, another door that I guessed lead to an en-suite. There was even a vanity table and lighted mirror that would help any girl prepare her self in the mornings,

The usual was also there including a chest of draws, TV, stereo and built in wardrobe that was bigger than my last but wasted on me because I knew that most of my clothes would never make it to a hanger.

So all in all I could be comfortable here.

“About what happened before Erika, I think we need to talk about it”. By the tone of his voice he was angry yet hurt but what did he expect when I was being forced to stay here.

As I opened my mouth to speak there was a high pitched scream from outside that seemed the make my ear drum swell and ring. Jake and I looked at each other before running to the sound of the noise, everyone was standing outside of the front of the house and when we pushed through to the front I could only fight back laughter.

Sophie had found her car.