Chapter 14: Go Away

Don't ask me how I find these videos.

It was suppose to be a normal, bright sunny day. But noooo, it just had to rain outside leaving me stuck in the tower with fiveish adults (Is Thor technically an adult?)

I hauled myself in my room (Steve wouldn't let me in the workshop) just messing around on the Playstation trying not to be bored.

It really wasn't working. So, I threw the controller on my bed, stood up, and simply walked out of the tower.

Throwing the hood of my hoodie up, I was thankful I remembered my skateboard and grabbed the basketball tightly as I started to roll down New York streets and dodging people who are failing to try to get out of the rain.

I was skateboarding and minding my own business when I saw a white van come down the street. Instantly being a tad paranoid, I moved away from the street just a bit more.

Displeased with the lack of pedestrians I moved my skateboard so it started to an alleyway that would lead to a basketball court.

Only it didn't really happen like that. As soon as I entered the alley, another car blocked the exit at the end.

Instantly stopping the skateboard, I held it in my hand and turned around about to place it back down when cloth was shoved in my face and everything started to get a bit more blurry.

That's a lie, everything was blurry and I distantly remembered being shoved in a white van. Beside the point, the drugs help numb the pain that went through my arm when I was shoved into the van.

********

I woke up with a splitting headache and refrained from groaning. Cradling my head I sat up a bit slowly and looked around.

This suddenly felt a little bit disturbing because in front of me was metal bars like those in prisons, only these ones seemed to be a bit more rusted.

Turning around and looking at the other sides of the wall, I saw that they were made of stone and that directly behind me, the opposite of the jail bars.

Was a small bed, toilet, and a small window that was also had bars in them. Making a displeased noise and wrinkling my nose when the smell hit me, I slowly made my way to the bed and sat on it.

It squeaked under my weight telling me how old it was (because I didn't weight that much) and slowly lifted the mattress up.

This definitely wasn't like the beds today, underneath the mattress was really old, rusted metal frames and now that I really looked, saw the bed was hooked up to the wall

Definitely an abandoned prison. I went to the bars that made up the exit area and pushed against one, it hadn't moved a budge. Clearly, while the prison was abandoned the bars weren't rusted enough for any type of force.

I moved away from the bars and went toward the door and looked at the iron that it was clearly made of, what abandoned place had iron doors?

It also looked new, did they really go to all the trouble of kidnapping to actually change out the doors. I can't tell if that's smart or not.

Huffing I stood on the bed and looked at the barred window. Huffing when I didn't see anything around except maybe grass and hills, no roads, no people, no gas that usually comes with New York.

Jumping off the bed I went back toward the door and this time tried to look around. It was hard because of the angle and the fact that I couldn't just stick my head out of the bars, I finally saw a guy dressed in black and these this red symbol on him.

Clearly this guy was insane. Yet, he was standing post in front of my jail cell (literally), "Mr.Robot, where's food or you leader or someone. You have an ADHD kid stuck in a jail cell." I asked the man and huffed in annoyance when the guy didn't move or even seem like he heard me.

"Dude, move or something. I'm hungry, this place is cold, and I'm bored." I said annoyed at the lack of response.

"Go to sleep kid." The man finally said but hadn't moved a muscle (except his mouth) and then went back to acting like a machine and just being in the way.

Huffing and moving away from him, I looked at the bed and thought about if I should sleep or not. Looking around the cell and this wrinkling nose in disgust I hesitantly sat on the bed.

Debating once more, I laid down on the bed and wrapped an arm around my head as some sort of support. The mattress was a bit thin, and the bed squeaked if I moved too much.

Letting out a sigh, I went into a restless sleep.

*********

Clearly these guys were dickheads.

They didn't let me sleep that long as I was suddenly pushed off the bed. I glared at the man who pushed me off, "Don't you know it's rude to push people." I snarked to the man as I stood up cradling my arm that was suddenly hurting (Right, the van)

"Don't you know it's bad to talk back to your masters." The man snarked back and pointed a gun at me.

"Except I don't have a master." I said rolling my eyes.

"You do now. Now, move." The man said and I felt the butt of the gun hit my back.

"Or what? You shoot me? Like your masters would like that. They obviously kidnapped me for a reason." I said not moving an inch and crossing my arms (mindful of my arm now).

"They said that I am allowed to bring them to you, alive but if you are hurt that is your fault." The guy said and to display he meant it twisted my hurt arm behind me back.

Instantly, I clenched down on my mouth from the pain and closed my eyes, he was pulling it way too far back and if he pulled it anymore, then it would pop.

"Do we understand each other?" The man questioned his voice hard.

"I don't know, do you wear underwear?" I snarked trying to fight the pain.

I felt him tug just a bit more but not enough to pop out my arm as I mentally screamed and closed my eyes, tears threatening to spill.

"Do we understand one another?" The man threatened as his grip tightened but didn't move. I nodded my head unable to response.

"I didn't hear you." He said his voice low and threatening and I was sure that my arm was going to bruise after this. Swallowing my pain I managed a, "Yes."

"Yes what?" The man asked his voice still low.

"Yes That Is All You're Gonna Get." I said my teeth clenched and were starting to hurt but it was better than the man in my arm.

The man huffed and pushed me forward almost making me tip over. His gun was trained at me against as I glared at him while cradling my arm.

"Move." The guy demanded and I think I heard him mutter something about Stark Resistance or something, either way. When the gun pushed against my back I started to walk already mapping out the place.