Chapter 5- Bleeding Out

Thirteen hundred the next day everyone including the two spies were inside the Control Room with me at the head computer.

All against the wall in front was literally made of tv's, lots of them hooked up showing different things.

One showed the view camera of Will's glasses cam, another had Hector's, Katie's, Garrett's, and Alex's. They each wore a set of dark shades that were over their mask that had a camera installed.

"What's going on?" I heard Clint whisper behind me to Thalia.

"The jobs about to go down, everyone gets to watch. Try not to talk to loud they need to concentrate." Thalia said back her arms folded across her chest.

Another one of the screens had red and blue lights all over it, "What's the one with the red and blue lights?" Natasha asked Thalia this time also whispering.

"Any form of government, red is the police, how far out they are. The blue however are street lights that Percy can control for a getaway or the ones that had a sort of light blue are the officers off duty or other security guards.

"Ready in 3. 2. 1. Go." I said into my comset.

Shouts over the stereo over the room said, "Get on the ground and no one gets hurt." That was definitely Hector's voice while Katie said, "Don't even think about it." this was said to the security guard that was about to reach for his gun.

One of the tenants at the window was about to reach below the table and Alex pointed his gun to her, "Don't even think about it." She quickly throw her hands back in the air.

Garrett moved behind the counter and lead the people to the middle of the room, "No one does anything stupid and no one gets hurt. H and A, stay here" Katie said as she watched Garrett move the people.

H or Hector nodded along with Alex, the other three moved to the back.

Hector leaned against the table, his back against a wall keeping an eye on everyone including Alex with one hand on his gun.

"The police have been alerted, 200 seconds." I said through the com.

"200 guys hurry it." Hector said aloud for the other three in the other room working on the banks safe to know.

Alex hands tightened on his gun and seeing the movement Hector straightened suspecting Hector may do something stupid.

I looked through the cameras that were in the bank and noticed a man reaching down for his angle and I quickly run his face through police and found a match, "You guys got an undercover cop there, red tie, black jacket, with brown hair and blue eyes, reaching for his ankle."

Just as I said that the man quickly pulled out a gun but wasn't able to do anything with it as Alex quickly punched him with the butt of his gun and aimed at the guy.

His face looked like it was one all for killing the guy but he quickly tensed as a click of a pistol coming off safety was right beside his ear.

"Don't even think about it." Hector said his voice dangerous.

"Or what. You shoot me." Alex said taunting.

"Yes." I said, "Just not a kill shot."

Alex's fingers tensed and before they knew it he pulled the trigger thankful that the bullet was few inches below his heart and not at his heart.

But that was enough for Hector to pull his hand back but only for it to return to knock Alex on the back of the head with the gun with enough force to make Alex fall.

The hostages crying out in panic and mothers drawing their kids toward them and father standing between their families and the robbers.

"W get in here." Hector shouted and quickly and took out a cloth he had in his pocket in case this happened and pressed it against the wound.

Quickly Will got into the room and sat next to the agent, "Sorry bout our friend." Will said his tone low so the others except Hector and the guard didn't hear it.

The guard grunted as Will pressed a cleaner cloth against the wound.

Hector stood back to keep an eye on the robbers.

"Damn it." Was heard through the com.

"Somehow there were more cops than there should be outside, we should've had 100 seconds left.

"This is the FBI, you are surrounded. Come out with your hands out and we can work on a deal."

"Guys someone else is in the cameras, don't take off your masks and be careful with what you say." I said through the coms and focused on tracing and blocking the person.

Hector swore lightly and had the hostages except the undercover cop line against the windows, "Plan B?" Hector asked through the com.

There was a pause, "Garrett you brought explosives right?" Percy asked

"Yes?" He asked uncertain.

"There's an underground area that you can go through but you need the explosives to get to it. I'll direct you to the area while Katie continues to work on the vault."

"Ok." Garrett said

In the other room Hector took the cuffs off the security guard and placed them on one of Alex's wrist and chained it to one of the pillars that were around the room.

Will was still pressing the bandages against the cops shoulder, "Sorry bout him." Will said grabbing a new cloth to stop the bleeding, "Hey, what's your name?" Will asked

"Will." The cop replied and WIll's lips twitched, "What's you name?" The cop asked

Will smiled, "You can call me W." He said and grabbed some spray, "This is going to sting." was his only warning before spraying into the wound and the cop hissed out.

"What was that?" Will asked tensed.

"Relax, it's going to help the wound from being infected, I know what I'm doing." Will said

"How?" The cop inquired.

Will just smiled and tapped the next cloth against the shoulder, "You should be ok until your friends come and get you." Will said standing up and taking off some medical gloved he put on earlier and stuffed them in his bag.

Just as Will said that the phone rang, Hector gave Will a look who quickly got his gun from around his back to watch the people without so much a word as Hector answered the phone.

"American First how can we save you money today." Hector asked totally at ease.

"Funny kid." The other side said to Hector, "This is Rossi with the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit. Is there anything you need or want?"

Hector leaned against the table the phone was on, "I would love a kids meal from McDonalds but other than that, maybe a helicopter would be nice."

There was a small chuckle in the background that wasn't this Rossi's guys voice, "We are going to need some proof that you are also going to cooperate-."

Hector smiled and hanged up and moved toward the hostages as Will tensed, "I need all the children to head out the front door and toward the people in uniforms."

5 kids total, one having to carry a small child outside. Hector satisfied turned to the camera knowing they were still watching, "We don't have to worry, as long as you also cooperate too, no one gets hurt."

With that he turned and watched the other hostages.