EXTRA- Chapter 11- The Christmas Song

Happy Holidays and Happy New Years Guys!

PS. This isn't exactly part of the story more holiday special I guess.

It wasn't to later when the Avengers actually moved in. It was one of those cold december nights where Percy made sure his window was absolutely closed and that Jarvis had the heat on as he snuggled into his bed and turned on the TV Tony insisted on putting in his room.

Snuggling into the covers with a small bowl of popcorn he started to play Alvin and The Chipmunks for some reason. Sitting back and watching the first movie where it was christmas themed he heard the door open.

"Getting away from Steve?" Percy asked

Tony nodded as he shut the door quickly, "I don't care what you say I'm lying here for the night. I am done with him suggesting to go out caroling or just do something Christmas related." Tony said

"Sometimes I forget you're an Atheist....did he actually suggest going caroling?" Percy asked thinking the idea was horrible.

"You have no idea." Tony groaned and sat beside Percy who scooted over.

They were silent for a few minutes as they just watched the movie that was play, "Why are they talking?" Tony eventually asked.

"Don't look at me. This was the only thing on I didn't feel like changing." Percy said with a shrug and threw a piece of popcorn in the air and caught it in his mouth.

It was silent for a few more seconds, "This is ridiculous they shouldn't be able to talk let alone sing." Tony said looking at the TV with a weird expression.

"They have three movies. The fourth almost coming out." Percy said as he chewed another piece of popcorn.

It was silent, "You're serious?!" Tony asked looking astounded and turned back to the TV.

"Society these days." Percy said acting as if it was just depressing when he really didn't care. At least the songs were somewhat ok. (Ok, confession I actually like Alvin and the Chipmunks to a degree. This was just the first Christmas sort of movie that popped into my head...)

They just sat back and watched the movie, "Why would you put them in a cat carrier?" Tony asked honestly confused, "If they could talk and have at least as much brains as the producers say...it was obvious they could get out." Tony said shaking his head at the movie disapprovingly.

"It's like asking why Alvin is the only chipmunk to get an A on his hoodie, why hoodie's in the first place. Plus, where the heck are their pants. Ian had them wear pants so...why don't they wear pants." Percy pointed out.

"This movie has flaws." Tony said stealing some of Percy's popcorn.

As the second movie seemed to start after the first one Percy instantly asked, "Why do they have a giant Alvin board to begin with. Why Alvin himself. Why was it on the ceiling. Shouldn't his guitar be unplugged. This is just ridiculous." Percy said scrunching his nose.

But they didn't move from their spot and Tony leaned back and instantly Percy unconsciously snuggled a bit more toward Tony who didn't seem to notice or care.

Over the last few months they gotten close and Percy actually liked it. He actually had someone to look up to and actually be his parent, to a degree that was, plus Pepper was just heaven in red hair.

"Why were stairs right behind her?" Tony asked as they got to the part where the chipmunks grandma started rolling back toward the stairs.

"More question, why is Toby with her. I mean, he's old enough to have his own place. Obviously he doesn't watch his grandma that well, so why is he even there?" Percy pointed out as put his hand in the popcorn bowl and found it empty.

"We're out of popcorn." Percy pointed out.

Tony frowned and took a moment to look at the bowl before telling Jarvis, "Hey J, tell Brucey to go to Percy's room with extra popcorn." Tony said

Not to long after bright light entered through the open door, "Why did you have me fetch popcorn?" Bruce asked walking into the room closing the door behind him.

"Because we needed popcorn to watch movies." Percy said in a duh voice as he reached out and made it obvious for Bruce that he wanted the popcorn by his grabby motions.

Rolling his eyes Bruce took up the other side of Percy as he set it on his lap. Realizing what was on he quickly asked, "Are those talking squirrels in high school?" he asked shocked at what was being displaced.

"Chipmunks Brucey. Don't you know your animals." Tony taunted lightly.

"Shush." Percy said shushing both men as he focused on the screen.

"You can't be seriously watching this?" Bruce asked with a raised eyebrow.

"We didn't feel like changing it." Tony said and now that Bruce thought about it he didn't feel like getting up either so instead he shrugged and also sat watching the movie.

When they quickly at that set of popcorn just as the second movie was ending Tony had Jarvis send Clint to get more.

Instead of it just being Clint, Natasha also entered the room.

They took a set in front of the bed handing one of the two popcorns to Percy as they set the other bowl between them as they also silently watched the movie.

That was how Steve found them later all crashed around Percy's bed still awake as the third movie was in the middle.

Rolling his eyes as he was bombarded with requests of more popcorn, how much had they had? He quickly made a few bowls and this time shut the door behind them. Normally he would grab Thor but the god was on Asgard with Loki and his family.

Sitting next to Natasha knowing she wouldn't try to really steal the bowl he made for himself like Clint he asked few questions about the movie but eventually they all just sat there watching the movie finish.

Just as the credits were rolling Percy took a quick note that everyone around him was asleep. They clearly didn't remember that this was his room. Getting out of his bed stealthy he grabbed a pillow and a sleeping bag from the corner and went toward the living room near the tree.

Clearly he was camping out for Santa this year. But instead of heading straight toward bed he gathered all the Avengers blankets from their bedrooms and some of the living room pillows and chairs from the kitchen he made a for that he felt was needed.

Grabbing a piece of string he put it toward the living room so if anyone entered they would trip it and that would set loose a water gun that sprayed them.

Jarvis was a big help with helping him locate supplies so that when they got sprayed with the water gun, which wasn't exactly water mind you, he grabbed a supply of feathers (why they had them he had no clue) and put it in a bucket that also fell onto the unsuspecting person.

A bit further into the room he set more traps. He knew Santa wasn't real. This was just payback for Tony lying to him that Santa was real. Even though he knew Pepper made him say that but this was still his reward for trying to lie to him.

Going around the traps toward his fort he slipped inside it soundly. Snuggling into the pile of blankets that was more like a nest he put a blanket over him as he felt softness around him. Snuggling deeper he turned off the flashlight and waited for the unsuspecting people to walk in and wake him with their girlish screams.

Serves them right for trying to get one by him.