Intertwined

Two broken souls... connected by a tragedy, spliced together by lifetime promises.  Will they be bound by neverending love?

Brianne Montgomery and Travis Cross hated each other from the moment they met.  Brianne couldn't understand how an angel like her brother Tom, could be best friends with a devil like Travis Cross.

With a sudden twist of fate, Travis was bound to look after Brianne for the rest of their lives.  And then Brianne asks Travis for a promise that would involve giving up  his future.  But their seemingly harmless relationship gets complicated because:

1)  Travis is a guy who keeps his promises. 

2)  He wasn't as immune to her charms as she thought he was.

========================================================

Hello guys

This is one of the books that I have written a long time ago.  While I was slowly editing Knight and Shining Armani and writing Adam's story, I thought I share a bit of this book with you.

This book started when the main characters are teenagers.  Don't worry, they will grow up eventually.  I am actually thinking about what I would do with this book.  Would be happy to hear your comments.

Fans of Ryder and Astrid... I hope you would not compare this to Knight in Shining Armani.  That book is special.  This book is different.  It was something I thought about and wrote about.  I don't even know what to name it!  At one point, I thought about naming it "Sugar and Splice". 

I hope you enjoy this book on its own right.

Thanks!

==================

 I  am so overwhelmed that this book was widely accepted and loved by many!  Your comments and votes are truly heartwarming!

In like one month and a half, this book reached 1.2Million reads and have reached Chicklit-Romance NUMBER 1 spot several times!  That is truly Amazing!

I would be publishing this in January 2014 and would be removing more than half of the book here on Wattpad soon.  So I hope you could catch it while it's still up here.  :D

Thanks so much for your overwhelming support on this novel!  I really appreciate it!  Xoxo!