Introduction

With the end of time came the fall of the Tenth Apocalypse. Now the Eleventh Apocalypse has risen from the ashes and is ready to get back into action.

Of course, arriving to pick up her newest choice of a companion fourteen years late isn't the best way to start of the regeneration. But with Rose and Jenny faithfully sticking with her, the Apocalypse may manage to survive once again. They just have to survive and figure out what the crack in Amy's wall means first. And what's the deal with River Song?

***

And welcome back to "Apocalypse Rising!" Before summer starts up, I'm gonna try to upload "The Eleventh Hour" so you get a glimpse into what the new Apocalypse is like. :) Thanks once again to marvel-ous for the cover! :D

Basically, what she's like now is messy brown hair and eyes like her sister and daughter, and she has kept Jack's American accent. She is portrayed by Natalie Portman, and her theme is "The Dark World" from the second Thor movie.

Rose hasn't changed - just imagine what she wore in "Journey's End," and you've got her down. Jenny, on the other hand, has dark brown hair and eyes, and she wears a sundress patterned like stained glass. She's still just as badass, though. ;)

I'll definitely get the prologue up soon, though!