I Never Agreed To Be Friends

The picture on the side is Andy in case you didn't know what he looked like. In the next chapter I will have a picture of Marcie.

---~<3~---

“MARCIE ELIZABETH ADAMS!”

                I shot up in bed. Dang, that was loud. I looked at the clock and saw it was 8 o’clock. Oh shit. I ran into the bathroom and fixed my hair and make-up as fast as I could. I looked down at myself and realized that I was still wearing my tank top and shorts.  I snatched up a pair of jeans and slipped them on. There wasn’t enough time to pick out a shirt so I just threw on my Northface. My bag was lying on the floor and I picked it up.

                “Bye Mom!” I shouted as I grabbed my car keys off the bar and went to my car. Only it wasn’t there. Oh yeah, I left it at school. Grunting, I walked to the garage hoping to find my motorcycle. When I opened the garage door it wasn’t there. I stuck my head in the house, “MOM! Where is my bike?”

                “It hasn’t got here yet honey!

                “Can you drive me to school then?”

                “I can’t. I have work today. I have to go in early and stay late.”

                “Fine! I guess I’ll just figure something out.” I pulled my phone out of bag and scrolled through my contacts until I found Andy. The phone rang only once before he answered.

                “Hey. What’s up?”

                “Can you take me to school? My car’s still there and my motorcycle hasn’t arrived yet.”

                “Whoa, motorcycle?”

                “Yeah. Now can you come get me before I’m late for my second day of school?”             

                “Sure, I’ll be there soon.” Andy was about to say something else, but I hung up and went to my front yard. It took him about ten minutes to get to my house. I frowned as he arrived.

                “You’re late.”

                He rolled his eyes, “Oh boo hoo. Just get in the car before I decide your butt is not worthy enough to sit upon my car.”

                “Offensive,” I muttered as I got in the car. I turned on his radio and found that he was listening to one of Escape the Fate’s old albums; Dying is Your Latest Fashion. I looked at him. He had good taste.

                “What? Do you not like them?” Andy asked looking at me.

                I raised an eyebrow, “How could you not like Escape the Fate? I mean, c’mon! Especially when there’s Ronnie. He’s hot, and a good singer.”

                “You are now officially the most amazing person at our school.”

                He was so serious, I couldn’t help but laugh. “Well, I can’t say the same.”

                Andy looked offended, “Well then.” He turned the music up right as the song changed to Not Good Enough for Truth in Cliché.

                “Oh my God! I love this song!” I said. Andy gave me a funny look and turned it up again. I sang along, even though I’m not a good singer, like at all. “Hey! Sing with me!”