15.Fascination & Pain, Romance & Delicious Dinners

A/N: Hey people! I promised a longer chapter ASAP so here it is! Please contribute to me by voting, it fills my heart, commenting, I love reading the comments, and fanning, I could always use a fan! I love my fans! And the video on the side, you might want to enlargen it and watch it full screen. It would be better if you actually watched the episode, rather than on YouTube, but I had to make do. Anyways, Glee is awesome!!!

Disclaimer: I absolutely, positively, entirely, do not own anything from PJO or HP. Please believe that I did not make, write or discover any of these characters, places or anything at all in the series.

  Ron's POV

It astounds me to no end watching the demigods fight and train in the Forest. The way the weapons move with them, and the arrows from the sun guys bows whiz with immense speed and accuracy. Percy is the best swordfighter by far. Anybody could walk up to him and Percy would beat them. I am actually not surprised by the enemies he has beaten, now seeing him fight for real, it frightens me. From what he said, he's beaten 3 titans who are like dangerous, powerful, element-controlling Voldemorts, the god of war, Ares, the god of the dead though he cheated, and he beat everyone of the poor people and creatures who were on the wrong side.

"Watch out!" someone yelled and I came out of my trance from staring at Annabeth against an oppenent. A knife that got hit out of someones grip was flying in my direction, spinning and suddenly pointing directly at my chest. A hard body jumped at my side as the razor-sharp dagger whipped past my left arm, grazing it and drawing dark, flowing blood. The pain hit all at once and pain shot up my arm, provoking an ear-splitting scream to claw out of my throat. I held it in but clenched my teeth and clutched my arm, kneeling down and gripping my nails in my forearm. Many people rushed over to my side and started bustling about trying to comfort me, heal me and stop the pain. I noticed Hermione disappeared once the knife pierced my skin. Why would she leave? I loved her with all of my heart, but apparently hers is filled with hate towards me.

A flash of vibrant, flaming red came in front of my eyes as Ginny kneeled down and forced my to look her in her worry-filled, chocolate eyes. She gripped my arm and started rubbing something on it and then she started pulling me up from the damp, faded grass. Percy and Will came over and supported most of my weight as I was dragged to the infirmary.

________________________________________________________________________________

     Hermione's POV

I couldn't stand to watch Ron's pained face as the dagger cut a jagged line of red down his bare arm. His beautiful face turned pale and filled with pain. I couldn't stay mad at him when I saw his hurting body, and I needed to keep it together to make Ron know how stupid he was being. I always cave, but this time, he's the one who will begging for forgiveness. I will happily give it to him, but he has to be the one who is unregrettably embarrasing himself in front of everyone to receive my full forgiveness.

But whenever I thought about my love to Ron, I couldn't help but wonder, what type of love is it? Is it brotherly, or romanticaly? Because unwillingly, I had a strange attraction towards the lovely Percy Jackson. He was just so beautiful. And I'm not saying I don't love Ron, but I just don't know whether it's the same as it was before. I keep trying to convince myself that I don't feel anything towards him, but my heart always wins this debate. How can I ignore such a strong feeling towards one person? Of course this will sound like some sappy romance book you'll find at a crappy second hand book store, but it feels as if I was meant to meet Percy. But how can this be? We are from two total opposite worlds, yet, we were meant to be in one. Let me add something. We were meant to be together in one world. But I know Percy doesn't feel the same. He is happily with Annabeth. Or is he? Does he actually have feelings for me? Now it's time to side with my heart. To follow it. What has gotten into me? Too much of those romance books.