13.Hatred

A/N: Hey! What did you guys think of the cliffhanger back there? Did you like it? Did you not like it? Was it not cliffy enough? Was it too cliffy? Tell me in your comments! Also vote and Fan!!!

 Disclaimer: I literally do not own anything from Percy Jackson and the Olympians or Harry Potter.

   Harry's POV

After Hermione ran off, I started to feel sorry for her and Ron. I mean I am still slightly disgusted that my best friends are dating but then again I 'm dating one of their sister's. Ron and Hermione were meant for each other. I mean no one is as stupid, gullible, and idiotic as Ron. And no one is as smart as Hermione....anymore. Snape and Dumbledore were smart men. They both were smart, but I think Dumbledore was a bit more logical. I pushed those thoughts away. I did not want to suddenly start crying while me and Percy were about to start arguing again. That would be really embarrassing. Percy turned back to me and was about to start to speak when he suddenly stopped. For no apparent reason, he stopped his mouth hanging open, and his eyes distracted and distant. He was thinking about something. Very hard. Some creases formed in his forehead. You could see the depth in his eyes. Annabeth noticed and put her arm on his tanned skin. 

"Percy what's wrong?" Annabeth asked worry filling her words.

"Shh. Listen." He said simply. They all listened intently. I tried but I couldn't hear anything. Annabeth suddenly snapped her head up. Her stormy grey eyes widened and her and Percy started quickly running towards the castle. We all stood there, looking confused and staring at the spot where they left. I put my finger up to signal to everyone to shut up. I wanted to hear what they heard. I waited for a while until I finally heard it. I high-pitched whistle that you can barely hear coming from the castle. I quickly turned and ran off after them. Once, I reached the top of the hill, raced inside and flew around the corner. I stopped dead in my tracks as I spotted what everyone was looking at. There was Annabeth and Percy with Thalia and Hermione. They were leaning over a body. He was limp and lying there lifeless. My face was struck wit horror as I remembered the round face of the forgetful Neville Longbottom. I slowly walked over. Tears were spilled all over Neville while Hermione leaned over him. Neville was dead. Why did everyone have to die young? I mean many people I knew were very young to die. Well Dumbledore wasn't exactly young but he shouldn't have died. But then again that was part of his plan, dying.

When I reached my limp friend, I put my hand against his chest. There was nothing. Absolutely nothing. No heart beat or pulse. He was definitely not with us anymore, or at least physically. Of course, he would always be with us in our hearts. Wow. I just realised how sappy that sounded. Weird.

"How did this?" I growled. I was now passing shock into anger. Who, would ever do this? Neville never did anything wrong, in fact he always did the exact opposite. He always knew what was right.

"Pansy," Hermione said. A low growl escaped my lips. I was going to hurt her so bad that she would be in the infirmary for 3 months. I won't kill her though. that wouldn't give her any pain at all. It would be over rather quickly. That's not fair. She never deserved a quick death. And Neville deserved a longer life. He was young. But now, at least he was with his parents.

I stood up and started to head to the Slyhterin Dungeons. Pansy had an early gift. I had my wand in my hand under my cloak. I didn't want detention for being spotted with my wand out in the halls. I reached the dark, damp hallway leading towards the dungeons. I went and walked in the doors. Wow. No security. I stalked over to the couch that was leather and sleek. Pansy was sitting on the couch with Draco, his arm wrapped around her. They were still together? Wow they really do like each other. I didn't think they fancied each other that much.

"PANSY!" I yelled startling both of them. They must have thought I was some Slytherin. I couldn't imagine myself a Slyhterin.

"What are you doing here Potter?!" Malfoy yelled.

"Your little girlfriend here Malfoy, killed Neville!" I pounded at him. His face, I normally would have laughed at, but things were to serious for laughing matters. His gruesome face, changed from anger to shock, to pleasant surprise, and then to joy.

"You actually got rid of Longbottom? That is wonderful! I knew you had it in you!" Malfoy said to a stunned Pansy, who really didn't get the reaction she was expecting.

"You're actually proud of me? Why thank-you! Longbottom is just so annoying! I got rid of him for you, Draco." Pansy praised Malfoy. During this disgusting, happy moment, I was still standing there, wanting to kill bath of them even more now.

Out of nowhere, they started snogging. Now, to me this was straight out disgusting, but I was also surprised Malfoy actually loves someone. I don't think anyone thought he had feelings.

I couldn't take them anymore. I took out my wand and stunned both of them. They both fell limp. I erased their memories of me doing that, and that I was there. Now they just thought that Pansy came out and told the truth for once. God I really hate those two.