12.Bad Communication and Horror

A/N: Sorry for the really short chappie last time but I will try and make them longer and upload sooner. Please enjoy! Comment, Vote and FAN!!!

Disclaimer:I do not own anything from PJO or HP.

Percy's POV

An ear-splitting screech reached my ears. It was so horrible that, when I realised I wasn't dead, I almost shuddered so bad, it would have looked like I was having a seizure.

"PERCY!" I heard a beautiful voice yell. Even though it almost burst my eardrums, it was still beautiful. A voice of an angel.

"Is he okay?" I heard more voices say. There was also a collective amount of gasps. My eyes were glued shut and my body was frozen. I was barely breathing.

"Percy, Percy can you hear me?" the angel's voice said. I could feel soft hands against my chest. They travelled to my pale forehead and the warmth radiating from them was a shock. I actually shuddered this time. The angel felt it.

"He's breathing!" she said."Percy can you hear me?" she repeated, this time with more urgency. My sea-green eyes started to flutter open. The horrible memories of why we were in this position came to me. I, unfortunately, fell off my broom when I lost control. I don't know what happened. I was in grasp of his robe, but then it was gone. The soft fabric disappeared like a flow in the wind. Just like magic. Magic. It was one of them. Those magical, stupid, cheating freaks.

The first words that come out of my extremely dry mouth was "You."

"What" Annabeth asked, confusion drizzling down her words.

 "It was one of them." I muttered, becoming louder as well as the anger was rising inside of me. I quickly, too quickly, sat up and suddenly got immensely dizzy. Annabeth's distorted, spinning face was right in front of me. For one second her beautiful eyes were gazing into mine, then her lips were pressed up to mine. I kissed back, temporarily forgetting what my anger was for. Just the smell of her washed all emotions away and were replaced by love. But as soon as I was distracted I heard a a group of 'AAWWW!' and 'C'mon!' and 'EEEWWW!' Well the last one was from Thalia, obviously not wanting to associate herself with boys this way. She was cool with me though.

"You scared me Seaweed Brain." Annabeth whispered into my ear softly as she pulled back.

I pulled up quickly and everything started to spin. Annabeth and Will held me up. Even though Thalia was cool with me, she still didn't like physical contact. Once I was orientated again, I stalked over to Harry. He was looking at me shocked. His mouth was a sliver open, slightly hanging, and his eyes were bursting. 

"It was one of you." I said and Hermione, being the dramatic person she was, suddenly decided to show up and hear what I said.

"It certainly well was not one of us! We didn't want you here in the first place! You guys came and burst into our lives and ruined it all! You stole Quiditch, Hogwarts, the way we learn, EVERYTHING!" Hermione started to rant. Yeah, that's right. Started.

Everyone sighed as Hermione continued. Her rant went on for about half an hour. We all just stood there, watching her scream and yell. Eventually, the sound of her high pitched voice faded into the back of my mind. I started to daydream, as usual. Random things formed in my mind.' What will be for dinner? Will I get another chance to catch Harry? Who made me fall of my broom? I wonder how and why I fell from my broom?' Finally, Hermione finished either because she ran out of things to negatively describe us, or she started to lose her voice. I was going with option number one.