7.Armour and Swords Against Spells and Incantations

A/N: Hey it's me! I know that the last chappie was sort of a cliff hanger. Why was everyone so loud? Well now you are going to find out! Enjoy! Vote! Comment! Fan!

----------------------------------------------------------------> Pic of Ronald Weasley

 Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HP. I only own Juliet Darren who is barely in this story but whatever. I own her! Bye!

     Hermione's POV

Noise is normal from the Great Hall but this was loud. What could possibly cause a bunch of teenagers to make such a loud racket? Of course being the calm, not very loud person I am, I was astounded that people could actually be that loud over something that could happen in a lunch room. But, to be honest, anything could happen in a lunch room. Especially with demigods that are unpredictable and about 400 teenagers that know lots of complicated spells and enchantments.

"What in Hades is going on in there?" Annabeth asked to really no one specifically. And who in Merlin was Hades? 

As we jogged in, we all stopped dead in our tracks, for two people were standing on the Hufflepuff table sending daggers at each other. One had a wicked sword out and the other a majestic wand. It was no other than Malfoy and the hot Percy. I know I still had feelings for Percy even though he turned me down because he was with Annabeth. But soon he will realise that he is actually in love with a tall brown haired beautiful girl named Hermione. I was snapped out of my day dream by Malfoy's voice echoing across the Great Hall.

"You really think that you can beat me in a duel with that silly sword of yours?" Malfoy sneered at Percy. His face showed no sign of fear. In fact, it was exactly the opposite with a mixture of hate and anger.

"Oh yeah. Try shooting a spell at me and see what it does." Percy yelled back at Malfoy. He dropped his sword and it clambered on to the floor. Malfoy smirked and said a non-verbal spell. Based on the colour and size of the spell cast plus the movement of Malfoy's wand I knew that it was a charm that was supposed to enlarge the object it hit. Engorgio. It was flying to Percy's face when suddenly it bounced off him and shot towards the crowd. It hit Pansy Parkinson right in the ear so that it grew to the size of a potato. It was hilarious! That no good spoiled brat, slimy Slytherin deserved it. she has done many cruel things to students at this school.

Malfoy's face was priceless. It was shocked. outraged, scared and frightened. It was awesome. that just made me love Percy even more.

    Percy's POV

  It was awesome seeing that kid's face when it bounced right off my face! I think his name was Draco? Yeah it was Draco Malfoy. He was such a brat. I love the curse of Achilles sometimes. It will be hilarious watching him try and injure me but he will never guess my Achilles spot. No one has. Except for Ethan Nakumura. He tried to tell Kronos. My old enemy. I mean literally he was like 5 millenia old! Anyways back to Draco's frustration and my satisfaction.

"Why isn't it working!" Malfoy muttered to himself.

"It's because I am invincible. No one can hurt me. Not a sword or spell or spear or knife. Nothing. Nothing will even hit me. Unless I want them to like a hug or something that won't hurt me but other than that nothing can touch me . It will bounce off or miss." I said a smug look on my face.

I went and picked up my sword. I went to strike at him. But then there was a loud yell saying,"NOOOOO! Don't hurt him or I will send you away and you will never be welcome back here."

I dropped my sword once again. It echoed around the room and McGonagall walked in, furious written all over her wrinkly face. you know sometimes McGonagall reminds me of a Harpy. Cruel, old, wrinkly, and mean. I gave a glare at Draco and capped my sword. It turned into a small, portable, ballpoint pen. I stuck it in my pocket and walked out. I grabbed Annabeth's hand and while I was walking past McGonagall I heard her mutter, "Very unpredictable." Draco deserved it. He was laughing, calling names and sending spells at Juliet who was, well, rather small. she was vertically-challenged let's say. So I was gonna give Draco a taste of his own medicine. The sword would have gone through him, but I would have butted him in the head with the hilt of my sword. it wouldn't have seriously hurt him, just giving him some major pain. Probably the worst pain he ever got was a cut on his leg. Little wimp. Always got his crew to help him out.

"Annabeth?"

"Yeah?" she asked.

"Will you do me a favor?"

________________________________________________________________________

Juliet's POV

  I hate Draco. Why was he so mean? He called me a shrimp and something called a..... I don't know. But before he said... Bloody...? Something. It's hard to understand his accent. But now i want to go thank Percy for standing up for me. I set out to find him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(an hour later)

"Guys? Do you know where Percy is?" I asked everyone in the common room. Everybody shook their head and said 'no' and 'I don't know'. I looked for another half an hour and realised that they probably went back to camp or New York, but definitely, not Hogwarts.