4.First Day

• Dedicated to Sydney

A/N: I hope you liked the last one. And I'm sorry about spelling mistakes and stuff but please if you find one don't stop but keep reading! Anyways this going to be dedicated to my first fan on this story or whoever helps me on the next chappie. Thx bye!

xoxox AnnabethRulz4162 xoxox

------------------------------------------------------> Pic of Hermione Granger

Percy's POV

After we were all finished all of the witches and wizards faces had looks of amazement and shock on them. Well, actually, there was this group by the side with that girl Annabeth used to demonstrate her skills. They were standing there with a look of pride and looking as if to say "Show off." I just barely saw a look of fear though.

"Welcome demigods. Please come inside and join us for our breakfast. You will be sitting with the Gryffindors for now. Please feel at home. And try and enjoy your stay!" McGonagall finished her speech and everyone slowly started to walk in and whispers were heard among us and I cached a few while walking by.

"I wonder why Percy is the only one who can control an element?"

"Percy is really cute. I wonder if he is available?"

I decided not to tell Annabeth that last one though it was highly appreciated. I'm glad Annabeth isn't a mind reader.

"So.." A boy asked from a group of teenagers walking by. They were older than us by about 2 years. The guy who spoke up had dark black hair that was messy and emerald green eyes. Almost like mine but a different shade. He also wore crooked and slightly broken round glasses on the bridge of his nose and had black robes on with a gold and red lion on it.

"I'm sorry but uh...what are your guys names?" I asked referring to the whole group.

"Harry. Harry Potter." The guy with the black, untamed hair replied.

"Ron." A boy with bright red hair said.

"Ginny." A girl now with the same flaming red hair has Ron's.

"And I'm Hermione." A girl with sort of frizzy brown hair said.

"Well you guys are from New York?" Harry asked.

"Yeah. Our camp is there. I live there too. Annabeth lives in San Fransisco for now." I explained.

"Oh okay." Harry mumbled. Ron for some reason always kept glancing at Annabeth awkwardly and then quickly look away. I hoped that dude wasn't into my girlfriend! She is mine dude!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ceiling was awesome. It had a starry sky and you could see way up high there was a mountain and right away we could tell it was Mount Olympus. Everyone gasped at this. Apparently the wizards and witches didn't usually have this many decorations or a view of Mount. Olympus. We all went to the table on the far left which is supposedly called the Gryffindor table. I'm just glad I can sit with Annabeth instead of by myself at the Poseidon table.

"Let the feast begin!" McGonagall yelled. As soon as she said begin food popped out of no where and the drinks just appeared there. So we picked up some food and I whispered to Aanabeth and she responded "I know."

We got up and walked to McGonagall. She had a look of confusion on her face.

"Excuse us professor but we need a hearth or a fire so we can make our offerings to the gods." Annabeth said in her sweet voice. I love her voice.