Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Falling in Love with your Best Friend.

*Violet's POV*

"Still think I'm gay?" he said after the kiss. I grinned. "Fine, fine, I'll choose what you should wear but don't you dare argue." I said as I got up. I was looking through his closet when he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. I picked out a light green t-shirt with some white knee-length shorts. I told him to wear his White high tops with them. "Yes ma'am."

"Get out. Just because you're my best friend doesn't mean you get to see me change."

"OH YOU'RE GOING TO CHANGE?"

I rolled my eyes, pushed him put the door and locked the door.

*Liam's POV*

I kissed her. But I'm still her best friend, not her boyfriend. When we kissed, I felt something. I felt sparks as we exchanged body heat. She was a great kisser. She didn't even push me back. That simple kiss made me fall in love with her even more. She was more than I ever wanted. I can't imagine my life without her. I wanted her to be mine. I just wish she knew what that kiss meant for me...

*Violet's POV*

I chose a green ruffled sleeve shirt with my white denim ripped shorts. I got out and found Liam also in his green top and White pants. We wore matching colors. He raised his eyebrow, "That short is too short. Wear something else."

"Please Lee." I said as I kissed his nose.

"Fine. Oh and you copied my swag." he said in a cool way.

"Oh come on." I said as I pushed him. He threw me over his back and ran with me downstairs. "So what are we doing today my lady?"

"We are going....SHOPPING."

"NO FAIR! All I do is carry the bags."

"Okay stay here and I'll go shopping with Alex." I smirked.

He dropped his jaw, "Come on get in the car."

Liam's mom started laughing. I winked at her, "Bye mom!"

***

Me and Liam were chatterboxes in the car. We kept on talking and talking. Then we turned on the radio and 'Stereo Hearts' came up. He sang the Adam Levine part and we both rapped the Gym Class Heroes part. When it ended, we both exploded from laughing. We pulled up in the mall's parking lot.

***

*Liam's POV*

We were shopping all day. I actually enjoyed it with Violet. She was so fun. Some boys were trying to flirt with her but I usually would push them away. They would think I'm her brother.

After the mall, we went to the movies. We got 2 tickets and we went and got the popcorn and sodas. We took our seats as the movie was starting. I put my arm around her and she put her head on my shoulder and took my hand. I started playing with her fingers. "Violet?"

"Mhm?" she looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes between her thick eyelashes.

"You're beautiful and don't let anyone change that."

She grinned and held her hand tighter as I kissed her forehead.

***

*Violet's POV*

We both got into our PJs. I just put on Liam's oversized shirt on with some of my PJ shorts. I got into bed but I stayed awake thinking about almost every single thing. I thought about mom, how much she missed me and dad. About dad, how he'd always wanted to support me. I could hear his voice in my head telling me,"Life in 3 words is, it moves on. You have to move with it." I thought about Louis, all the lies he said. I thought about Liam. What he told me after I took the bullet for him. How much he said he loved me. About Zayn and Zulaikha, about Caitlin and Niall, and Harry and Natasha. Why did life have to be complicated? Why couldn't it be simple? Liam interrupted by walking in the room. He got into his bed and told me to come sleep next to him. I got out of bed and jumped on his bed. I put the cover on both of us. We were facing each other. "Vye?" he said kissing my neck. "Yeah?" I said getting happy goose bumps. "I love you."

"I love you more." I wrapped my leg around his waist while he wrapped his arm under my shirt around my waist.