T W E L V E

I ain't even think of leaving sometime, I ain't think of letting go I never thought of going no where I don't even see it down the road.

Ariana grande: sometimes (her album is magical and so good ah)

+++++++++++

The next morning I woke up feeling very refreshed. My eyes didn't feel groggy and I actually wanted to give today a go, maybe do something productive today. I didn't have an recollection of having nightmares last night and maybe that's why I feel good and not wanting to fall back to sleep. Needing to use the bathroom very urgently, I tried to pry the heavy arms around my waist off. It definitely wasn't working because the grip just got tighter. Annoyed and having to pee very badly I punched his arm with all I had.

"what the fuck" screamed connor but I didn't stay long enough to listen or respond, running straight to the bathroom and take care of my business. Walking into the room after washing my hands I laughed lightly at the sight of connor rubbing his sore arm. "Sorry con you wouldn't get off" I said pouting my lip and widening my eyes to give off an innocent look. He just laid back down and I climbed back into bed with him, feeling a spur of confidence I kissed his bicep where I'd punched him. Catching his stare as I did it my cheeks began to heat up very quickly, I grabbed a pillow to cover my face spurting a quiet, muffled "sorry". I felt him try to take the pillow from my face, when he had it off he kissed my forehead and gave me a tight, awkward hug taking into consideration how I still felt about any sort of contact. man was I greatful for that.

A couple awkward, silent seconds later I got off the bed and heading into the kitchen, getting everything I needed to make breakfast. I pressed play on any random song into you by Ariana grande came on. Singing and dancing around to it, I spun around to see Connor starring straight at me, hands crossed at his bare chest, and baggy sweatpants riding low on his hips. Embarrassed I tended to making the pancakes, hoping he didn't catch much of that obviously nothing ever goes my way. "you're voice is angelic baby girl" he said after taking a seat on the island of kitchen, "oh and don't get me started on those dance moves" he laughed hearty and loud. I was blushing very hard but also smiling seeing him happy was making me very happy as well. " thank you?" I whispered not sure if the part about my dance moves was a compliment or not. "You're most definitely welcome" he replied, I started stacking the pancakes on a plate, wanting to just stuff my face, my stomach was grumbling and smelling these pancakes wasn't helping at all.

The table was set and breakfast was ready the two of us sat down and started eating. It was quiet both of us way too hungry to miss another second without food. It was either my hunger or I dont know but this food tasted glorious. "I think I wanna go looking for a new job today" I said randomly as we were cleaning the dishes. His reaction was one of surprise, eyebrow raised and head cocked to one side, very cute if you ask me. "Okay baby girl if that's what you want to do" I nodded my head closed the tap and dried my hands, I was feeling okay today, not 100% but surely better than I had a few days ago and this was something I had been planning to do. Josh already knew I quit, I was not taking and chances with seeing 'him' or meeting any other crazy people. Also I didn't feel very comfortable working there, having so many eyes and hands on me.

Saying goodbye to Connor as he obviously had to get home and tend to his kittens, shower, and do whatever he did at home he promised to be back by 3 so wye could go job hunting. I closed the door and immediately felt a sense of emptiness in the apartment, like it was missing something. Paranoid I locked the door, both top and bottom then headed into the living area to lock all windows and pull down shades. It was something strange but the sudden darkness and closed in feeling gave me comfort. Like it was just me alone and there was no way for anyone to get in and hurt me anymore.

Going into my Room to see what I was going wear I also shut the curtains in there, then turned my lights on, I had to see somehow. Not sure if a skirt and dress shirt would get me anywhere, with all these narrow, and closed minded people in the world. I picked a pair of black jeans and a Maroon turtle neck jumper with a pair black doc martens.

I tried to make my showers quick mostly because of the fact that in there it gave me a lot of time to think and that wasn't always so good. The water was warm against my back messaging my aching muscles. Getting out and letting my hair air dry into bouncy curls I got dressed. Deciding to just wear my glasses I headed into my living room. It was now about 1:30pm and I had time to lounge around and scroll through tumblr for a while.

Before I even knew it my scrolling was interputed by a knock on my door. Looking at the peephole I saw it was just connor, letting out a relieved sigh I opened the door for him. "Whoa it's dark in here. Its such a pretty day out tro" were his first words as he stepped foot Into my flat. shrugging not really knowing what to say I just pulled the curtains back up, the sunlight instently brightening everything. I was preparing myself, for many things, life was so unpridectable I didn't even know what would happen and that always put me on edge. Knowing that I had Connor with me the whole time gave me a feeling of relief and I relaxed a bit, knowing that he would never let anything bad happen to me.

Getting my shoes on, with dificulty may I add we left my flat. Side by side with connor. Seeing as I wanted a place near my house and I basically lived in the city we didn't need a car. The sun was shining down heavily making me sweat through my jumper. Hoping this goes well we headed out, ready to take on what the world decides to throw at us today.
+++++++

Whoa another update, be proud once again

It's 2am I'm tired, also Ariana grande is my true love and her álbum is asdfghjkl

Also headspace by issues, wow.

Vote/comment/follow/ love you patato pals♡

Until next time buddies ☆☆