N I N E

I know what you think in the morning when the sun shines on the ground, and shows what you have done, it shows where your mind has gone.

Twenty øne piløts- guns for hands

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Days went by and i was feeling slightly better, yet still so weird I couldn't put my finger to it just yet it was so weird and I just wanted to forget about it, I'd do anything to forget that night. Everyone has told me to report the men but I can't I'm to scared what could happen to me. I have no one to actually talk to, I'm so greatful that my friends take time out of their days to come and help me but they don't understand. Getting felt up at a club doesn't compare to being raped i can't just yell at them to kept their hands to themselves. Definitely not saying that being felt up is okay because it's not no type of sexual harassment is okay and will never be okay. I'm just tired of feeling this way, I sometimes think of just ending it all. That would make all this pain go away and the people around me will be much happier without me as a burden all the time.

My sad thoughts were interrupted by the ringing sound of doorbell  announcing that I had company. It was 10 pm and I was still in my pajamas who could it have been. I rushed as the noise got louder and i was slightly annoyed it was Saturday what if I was sleeping. Opening my door I was met with the face of the one and only connor franta. We had been spending a lot of time together recently and he was being such an amazing person to me I appreciated it so much. when I was him time seemed to stop, the days were forever and everything was remotely okay. Everything about this man made my happier so It wasn't weird that at the sight of his face my sour mood was replaced by and overwhelming amount of fondness.

" Come in don't just stand there" I said after several moments of us both eyeing each other down this happened at lot, we both got lost each other's eyes and I loved those moments. The way he spoke, his lips moved in such a suave manner that I stopped paying attention to what he was speaking about and just stared at the way his lips moved and the hand motions he made. The same happened with him, i felt his stare on my lips as i talked and afterward when I'd ask him if he was even listening he'd just nod his head. "Thought i would give you the pleasure of being graced by my presence this fine morning. I have a lot planned today" his tone was so happy and loud I didn't understand how he could be so happy this early in the morning I was barely awake at the moment. I mentally cringed at the smile thay broke out on his face after he finished talking, it was no joke that I hated mornings with a fierce passion.

"Go take a shower and get dressed princess we're hitting the road soon I'll make breakfast" not even fighting it I nodded and headed to my room not knowing where we were going or what we were doing I settled on a pair of ripped demin jeans and a black cry baby shirt with black sneakers. It was simple and cute. My shower was quick as I soon smelled pancakes and heard my stomach grumble so I had to hurry and do my makeup and get dressed. A Whole lot of concealer was needed lately because I had gotten little to no sleep in the past 3 weeks. I did light blush and put on a thick coat of mascara. Walking back to the kitchen I saw Connor behind the stove humming a soft tune I couldn't recall. I took a seat on the island and he turned around to look at me "you look beautiful princess" I smiled bashfully it wasn't rare for him to be complimenting me or calling me pet names but I still got this feeling in my chest and stomach when he did so. "Thanks con always making me blush" we both laughed and he set a plate of food beside me. It all looked so good I started munching on the eggs, then bacon, and lastly the pancakes. This man had a way with food and as they say food is the way to a man's heart, at this rate connor would have my heart in days.

=======================

Several hours later and we were still in the car. After breakfast connor and I headed to wh ere he had planned and I was a little excited and nervous. The sun started to set and we were still driving. I kept asking where we were going and he just kept telling me to knock it off because he wasn't going to tell me. My eyes were slowly closing but I wouldn't let myself sleep I couldn't let myself sleep, I didn't want connor to hear my cries and screams as i was suddenly hit with a nightmare. He'd only witnessed one and I told him I was getting good sleep so he would know I was lying and maybe that would ruin this relationship we'd built.

I closed my eyes and listened to the nice music connor had playing from his radio, oh wonder always had a calming tune and they gave me nice thoughts. None of us talked throughout most of the ride except when I asked where we were going, or if we were close, to which he would respond "not telling" ;it made me aggravated I just wanted to know. It also kind of made me smile it was a little endearing he was going through all of this just for me, he said " you're going to have a lot of fun I planned this for a while" he didn't need to do that yet he did. I was just a person, someone who had bad luck and was at a bad place at a bad time we hadn't even known each other for that long but he went through all this trouble for me. I was thinking for a long time about it and everything that I had been doing with connor. He made me blush and i felt good when I was with him.

It was now dark and the time on the clock read 10: pm I knew he was tired and I felt bad for making him drive so far.  "Maybe if you told me where we were going I could drive the rest" he looked at me and smirked, that cute smirk with his bright eyes shining as the moon hit them made me feel queasy and butterflies erupted in my stomach.  "You know if you stopped asking and took a nap time would go by faster, I'm alright anyway" I pouted and feigned anger. He turned his head and looked at me "stop pouting cutie we're almost there" that had me smiling ear to ear, i smiled so hard I felt that my face was going to split right in half. He made me feel this way, my emotions right now were more fucked up than this years republican nominees. (No offense if you're a Republican oops)

The roads outside my window started getting more and more deserted and i was starting to freak out. Where the hell was he taking me? What is going to happen?

Flashbacks ran through my brain as i remembered how everything happened so sudden almost like this. There were no cars beside, behind, or in front of us so where the hell could he be taking me and what the fuck was going on?

××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N

I didn't have this planned but I'm really tired and I just got home from my church retreat. By the way never ever going to anything church related for a whole 5 days I've cried way to much.

It would make this flower blossom with joy if you would Comment vote and followed.

I love you lots.💙

# FEELTHEBURN