P R E F A C E

The truth runs wild like a tear down a cheek trying to save face
And daddy heart break
Im lying through my teeth.

Heaven by troye sivan ft queen (betty who)
/---------------------------------------------
Didnt they love him? When they kicked
him out did they ever think how bad they were hurting him. He was only 18 and finally had the courage to come out yet he was forced out of his own home. The young lad had nothing, stooping as low as they come. There was no diploma or any work experience unless you count the tine he watered mrs.Byrnes followers the week she was admitted into a hospital. So what did he do you'd ask yourself; he became a stripper well being a boy what would you call it? He didn't know.

Now two years later at the young age of 20 years old he was still a stripper but successful at it. He wasn't selling his body nor giving it out to random old me who came into the club he just danced, and boy did he love it. With an apartment in downtown LA and expensive clothes with amazing best friends he wasn't ashamed to say that he was glad his parents kicked him out.

Not a lot of people have the luck he did he still remembers the days spent living in a cardboard box, ripping trash bags open for old food and taking showers in public crusty old bathrooms. He made friends while living on the streets some of the best people he met were found there.

Life isn't easy and it will never be but Troye Sivan Mellet is alive and healthy to tell his tale about what life really is when working as a male stripper. Also how hard but amazing life truly is.

-------------/-//////--------------/-|/----

Halloooo this is gonna be a new story ill be starting soon and im pumped i haven't updated lost boy in a while because life has been very bad lately but i found time to write this tiny little preface type thing. Hopefully you guys read it and like it.

COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW if you'd like.

-fabs out-