F I V E

I don't like them innocent I don't want no face fresh want them wearing leather back and let me be your taste test. I like the sad eyes bad guys mouth full of white lies kiss me in the corridor but quick to tell me goodbye.

Halsey ghost (momma [Ik she doesnt like it when you call her that soz])
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

After work that day I didn't even stay to say goodbye the nerves were so high and all I wanted to do was sleep so time could go by faster. There were so many privet dances I was spent.

The next morning when I woke up it was a quarter past 3. I walked into the kitchen and made myself some toast with avocado ( it's so yum ngl ) and made some coffee. Then decided that I should probably get a shower and dressed.

Taking a pretty long shower I let my hair air dry and groaned at the thought of just having to pick something out to wear. Not knowing if connor would be okay with me wearing a dress or skirt I decided on going with black skinny jeans a white t-shirt and a windbreaker with Popsicles on it. Seeing as that was pretty easy I had a lot of time to spare. I used a little bit of blush, mascara, and lip balm. With thirty minuets left I logged onto Tumblr and checked what was new on the Dylan O'Brian tag.

Hearing my door bell ring was what took me out of my Dylan infused daze. Checking myself quickly I opened the door and felt the breath leave my lungs as I saw what was waiting for me. He looked so perfect, hair so soft and wavy, eyes so big and bright. The way his leather jacket fit him so well and his undershirt was basically see through not leaving much to the imagination. Mmh don't even get me started on the way his ripped black jeans fit him so tightly and his legs looked so toned and long. 

Guessing he realized that I was eye raping him he snapped his fingers and said my name a couple times. My face got unbelievably hot and I knew that I was as red as a tomato. I saw him looking me up and down then raised his eyebrows and asked " Where's the skirt? "
" I thought you wouldn't be comfortable taking me out looking like that " I replied in a shy manner. He gave me a look of disbelief and also looked offended. I was fucking  confused. " I asked you out on a date because I like you even with your skirts and dresses I wouldn't have asked to take you out if I didn't like the way you dressed. " He said sounding frustrated and annoyed. Great not even 10 minuets and I've already fucked everything up. Good looks troye.

" Maybe we should just get this started I've got a lot planned for tonight and you look beautiful in what you're wearing." He spoke after me not saying anything lord knows I would've made a fool out of myself If I did speak. "Th-thank you connor you don't look so bad yourself " I said stuttering and blushing mad hard.

We walked to the elevator side by side occasionally smiling at each other. The tension I felt back at my apartment now long gone. Climbing into his sleek black BMW he pushed start the car and turned the radio on. "Where are we headed? " I asked him. " a cafe I go to near the suburbs so away from the city then to a carnival I'd seen around there." "Whoa that's so cool" I said excitedly. I have never been to a carnival.

We stopped at a parking lot that looked vacant and in front was a small dimly lit shop. Connor opened the door for me and the smell of coffee invaded my nostrils as I walked into the shop and what sounded like oh wonder In the background. There weren't many people but the few ones in here were on their laptops minding their own business it was calm and I liked it. We walked to the back of the shop seeing as it was the most private.

Our waiter came out she had bright red hair freckles and green eyes with these big square glasses she was petite and over all adorable. Her name tag read Mindy she asked what we wanted her Voice high and Squeaky. I ordered a Carmel frape with a banana nut muffin and connor a regular black cofee also with a banana nut muffin. When she was gone connor and I kind of just starred at each other for a while the both of us to in our own world to even say anything.