T H R E E

I know this shawty that goes by the name of Mary Jane I used to fuck with her way back when I didn't know a thing skipping school with all my homies on some truencey but when I ended things with her it was just you and me.
Logic- Nikki

(please listen to his music it's rap but he raps about real shit not that dumb stuff. The song is about nicotine but he talked about Mary Jane (Marijuana aka weed) so I was like k I'll use it.)

Warning Some drug use sorry man it just happened it's not bad just some weed hey weed is a plant and it's good. Don't try it stay in school.

"What the fuck" was the first thing that came out of my mouth the next morning. The bed I was laying on felt slightly heavier than normal. I tried to get up and immediately laid back down feeling an immense pain coming from my lower back. Wincing I turned around at the sound of a deep grunt. Hopping off the bed as fast as I could grabbing the white sheets to cover my body. I didn't remember anything from the night before buy judging by the pain in my butt (literally) and my raging headache I got fucked and wasted.

Finally getting time to look at the figure next to me some memories came flooding back. Flinching just thinking about the screams and the pain I could've cost him looking at his scratched up back. After minuets of me in my daze thinking about last night he woke up. How could I just let this happen I was such a slut.

"Where the hell am I" were the first words that came out of his thin pink lips. "Tylers guest room" his head flipped to the side at lighting speed. eyes widened and jaw dropped he asked "did we-- y'know"

"Yeah we did because the pain in my ass and the scratches on your back say so". He blushed and dropped his head who knew what was going through his head at the moment.

I got my clothes thrown out all over the room my panties were ripped so I'd have to pull my skirt down a lot. After getting dressed and putting my shoes on I exited the room.

Grabbing the door knob and ruffling my curls up with my free hand I heard his voice called out; all raspy, scratchy and totally sexy "call me sometime mystery man". smiling I turned around and said "call me troye" then closed the door. Squealing and realizing how stupid I was being. I was a stripper and he was a wealthy man who happens to know one of my friends and we hooked up. Nothing was going to come out of this plus I was too complicated to be having boyfriends. He would be too good to be good for me.

Walking down the marble stairs I waved goodbye to whoever was down there not even pausing to look at them. I sat in my car just thinking what the hell did i do. If it was any other guy i wouldn't even care but i felt something, i couldn't decipher what it was just yet. All I know is I hadn't felt like this since I was with Joe (sugg) and I didn't like it one bit. I drove off speeding to where I knew someone or more like something could definitely help me.

Seeing the streets changing and the roads getting worse I knew I was close. I craved it so bad all of it, the sent, taste, numbing it gave me, the happiness I felt when I took it. I was never an addict just used it when I needed it and now was the time. It had been months since I'd gone without it and Kian would have some for me like he always did. I met Kian on the streets that's how I started, it was an easy fix at the time. He tried to get me into heavier stuff but that wasn't for me I didn't want to poke needles in my arm (I was terrified of needles) or blow things into my nose. So I stuck with the cheap easy thing. Weed. The plant felt like heaven when I took my first hit, I was on cloud nine.

Knocking beaten up door I waited a couple minuets then out came kian. He was a handsome man just not gay.

"Troye my man its been a while"

"Look I didn't come to chat I need some right now" I basically demanded. He knew how much I needed so I didn't even have to tell him that.

"Alright alright 20$"

Handing him the money he left into the house to get me my fix. As soon as he got back I snatched it out of his hand and headed back to my car. The corner store sold dutchess and I was craving vanilla. Rolling the joint and lighting it at some vacant park I inhaled it had been way to long. Feeling so high after finishing it I walked almost tripping over my own feet to my car. It was only about 2 in the afternoon and I was already high, I hated myself for doing this I kept telling myself I'd stop but it never happened. I always came back i was free man born as a king who died as a slave. Maybe I wasn't addicted but I knew this wasn't good for me and there were better ways of coping with my feelings.

I laid on my back seats, all I did was fail today all I wanna be is what's in waste. (Ow) then I fell into a dream less sleep. This was the normal for me when high.

$$$$$!!!!######/

Opening my eyes I noticed how bad my neck was aching not a good idea to sleep in my car. Then I realized that it was now dark and I needed to go home. I was sober and hungry so I made a quick stop at a Chinese take out place and got me some food. It was 9 pm and I hadn't known I slept for so long. I ate and watched TV (teen wolf cause is there anything else good on TV tbh? Jk)

I had to be at the club at two again so since I wasn't going to sleep I decided to take a long shower do my makeup and get dressed at home. It would mean I could leave my house later than usual.

The water was so warm, my tense muscles getting massaged under the hard beads of water pouring down. Taking my shaving cream and razor I thought what the hell and started shaving my legs they were begging to feel stubby so why not. I got out of the shower smelling like berry's and my hair smelling like coconut. Getting dressed in tight sparkly shorts and the same colour corset I put on some cat ears and attached a tail to my shorts. My makeup was just eyeliner and red lipstick easy yet sassy.

I was thinking of using a new song I'd heard on the radio that I would grind and dance to easily. So texting Ricky asking him if he had it I was all set for tonight. Josh had texted me telling me I had two privet dances.

Maybe just Maybe you could say I wishing Connor would be one of them he was different. Sure he was cute and all but I felt something it made my heart flutter. I could still feel his lips on my skin from last night and his hands left visible imprints on my hips.

My Alarm rung at the same time as every night and since tonight i was awake i didn't have to slam my hand down on it just calmly hit snooze. Grabbing all the extra things i needed from my house i ran down the stairs to my car. The engine starting again filling my ears.

Everything felt somehow a little surreal and like i was in a dream.

The club was packed tonight and i knew i would have to put on an extra good show tonight because of all these new comers.

Retouching my lipstick before being called on stage i was ready to go.

Hearing the familiar sound of the song i stepped on stage.

-------------------''-''''''''$------------------------------------
A/N
Oo what song is tro gonna bop to? Stay tuned next chapter to find out.

Here's another chapter I have school and it's currently like 4am tbh but tomorrow is the last day and then spring break

It would make this emo girl's black hesrt melt if you voted commented and followed. I love you lots.💙

BTW I 8/8 suggest you listen to logic he's actually so good. He has two albums out (the incredible true story and under pressure) also while your there might as well check out g eazy he also raps about real shit (I guess?) Both of them are hella fine so that's defo a plus.