Chapter 7: 1 month later

CHAPTER 7

October 28, 2011. A month later~

5 minutes before the bell. Kyra and Katerina's argument about Phineas and Ferb can be hear all throughout the hallway. Yeah, my friends aren't the quiet type of people. And I'm not either that was why we are friends to begin with.

"Phineas is better!" Kyra screeched.

"No. Ferb is better! He has an English accent!!" Katerina argued back.

"Guys, break it up! Perry is the best. He's a secret agent and he has his own theme song!" I interjected my part of the debate.

"Yeah, nobody can beat that semi-aquatic, egg laying mammal!!" We all agreed and laughed at being such geeks. But who cares?! 

BRIING!! BRRIIINGG!!!!

That was the warning bell. That means we had exactly 5 minutes to get to our first block of the day. 

I carefully shrugged off my backpack off my back as to not damage my bruises any further. I grabbed my stuff needed for my first class and made my way.

"See you guys later!" I yelled over to my friends and they said their "see ya" to me too.

I turned my head around when I smelled his cologne. It was a mixture of mint and pine cones. It was my favourite since I was the one who picked it out and gave it to him.Then I noticed that he was sandwiched by two girls that were practically leeching off of him.

My eyes wandered on Logan's face for too long. I met his eyes and time seemed to pause for a bit until I tore my eyes from his. But I turned my head again only to see that he also turned away from me and to the sluts by his sides. I felt a pang of jealousy gnawed at my heart at the sight.

I had been avoiding Logan as best as I could for a month now and it seemed to be working. Sure, after the first day my friends drilled me with questions about him. I refused to answer any of them and after a while they gave up and just let the subject go.

I wasn't surprise that Logan got along with the popular crowd, in fact, he ruled the popular crowd. He was just here for like a month and he managed to be on top of the school hierarchy. That was good news on my part though. He would never be associated with my group. We are like at the 3rd from the bottom. Around here the popular kids don't really messed with us geeks as much as it is written on cliched books that had been so overly stereotyped. But I couldn't deny there is some bullying but its so small to be of significance. But it didn't mean that I don't have the urge to punch anybody in the face if they so as much as to touch my friends. I don't want the accident that happened with Alisya to happen to any of my friends. She was bullied and teased so much that she had to transfer schools. I didn't even knew about it. I just heard it from Kyra.

I sucked in a sharp breath when I noticed that I was clenching my fists so tight that my wounds reopened and it didn't help it was also bruised.

"Fudge, did the last guy had muscles!" I rubbed my hands together but instead of soothing the pain, it just added more of it and now blood was seeping out of the bandage.

I looked up when I didn't hear the usual chatter and laughter in the room. Okay, what is up with everybody?! Everybody was now staring at me and it just made me sink to my chair deeper than I already was. Shizzle! Did I just said that out loud?! Stupid inside voice!

I clenched my fist even tighter that blood was dripping on my desk. I quickly tried to wipe it away with my blood-soaked bandages, being the genius that I obviously am, and spreading the blood around the table. Ah, fudge-cake!