Chapter 6: Adrenaline High!! or just sugar rush?!

Just to warn you, my story is PG-13 so yes swearing is present! I think thats the worst I can do to this story... There may be gore later in the story but I dont want to leak spoilers!! XD

------------------------------------------------0000000-----------------------0000000--------------------------------

CHAPTER 6

Logan's POV

In the gym~~

I wonder what her name is? Why does she have the same  voice as Meig and I wonder what does she look like underneath her glasses and all those baggy clothes. Whoah! Hold up. Where did that come from? Probably beccause of the hangover.

BAM!! The impact snapped me out of my train of thoughts. I saw somebody about to fall on her ass. I caught her wrist before it happened. Its her, glasses girl.

"I'm so sor-." She looked up at me and stopped mid-sentence. She quickly looked away to avoid my face. It was that voice again. It kept on haunting me. But, its not just her voice. The way she looked when she saw my face, her eyes doubling in size and her mouth quivered is also the same. Meig also did that when she kew she was in trouble or whenever she got caught, which is not that often.

There's only one way to find out. I checked her wrist. If she is Meig then she should have the tattoo we both got. I felt my eyes widened because the tattoo was there. The girl that I loved was right in front of me, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Meig?" I couldn't believe my eyes. I mean, who would've thought that I would see her here in this small town called Sechelt. I never thought I would see her again.

I was contemplating all of the possible reasons of her being here that I didn't even noticed that she was gone.

"FUCK!"

-------------------------------

"Meig." There she was. Her hair was different, she was wearing clothes I'ne never seen her wear, and she wasn't acting the way I know her to be. But she's still Meig. Why didn't I see it before?

Her body frozed when I got a hold of her. I put my hand on her shoulder nudging her to turn around. I wanted answers from her. Why does she look like this? Why was she here and why did she leave? Me. 

"TURN AROUND." I squeezed her shoulder harder. I can sense fear radiating from her body. Why is she afraid me? The Meig I know wasn't even scared when I found her surrounded with a group of downtown junkies who had a reputation on being on first name basis with the cops and I'm not talking about the good way. Turned out they were her friends.

 She slowly tuned to me and I finally got to see her face to face. Her used to be red hair is now jet black, she was wearing glasses and she wasn't wearing even a smidge of make up. I couldn't believe how she could change like this in just a few weeks.

"But, how?!" I brushed my knuckles against her cheeks.

"Uummm... Tadah?!" She imitated a phony magician trying to sell her act. Her silly antics like this usually amused me but all I can see was red. I was angry, hurt and I felt a sense of betrayal. Did she thought that everything was just a game? For fun? I knew she was never the serious type but to actually think that she could pass everything off as just a joke.

[A/N: Im too much of a lazy ass to rewrite everything on Logan's POV, so im skipping a few parts!! :P ]

After the big "fight" in the parking lot...

"FUCK. FUCK FUCK. FUCK!!!" I pounded the steering wheel of me car as I speeded down the lane. I don't know who I am more angry at. Meig or myself. The look on her face earlier like she didn't had any clue, like she didn't knew about how I feel for her. God, now I sound like a girl with serious issues.

I heard the police wails right behind me. I checked my rear view mirror and there it was. A cop car was following me and I seriously can't give a fuck right now. I just stompped on the gas pedal harder and I was now going just about 100 m/h on a 80 m/h highway. I checked my rear view mirror again and there was now 3 cop cars behind me. With adrenaline slowly taking control of my body, the anger slowly disappeared. Right now, I just wanted to loose myself.

"Oh. This is gonna be FUN!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE!!!!!!! IM SORRY FOR BEING SUCH A SLOW WRITER!!!!! >.< CAN'T HELP IT, ITS IN MY GENES..... :p

ANYWAYSSSSS~~~~ I HOPE U ALL LIKE IT!!!

like usuallll..

COMMENT.....VOTE....FAN?

 PLEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!  >.<