Chapter 9: My savior is a zombie?

HEY GUYS! THIS LITTLE CHAPTER MIGHT bE A BIT BoRING. BUT I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU ALLS AFTER THIS WHOLE HALLOWEEn THING. ITS THE WRuNG HOLIDAY FOR THE MONTH, I KNOWs! BUT I cOULDN'T WRITE ThIS IN OCTOBER aND THE STO(p)RY IS SEt IN THAT TIMe FrAME, SO THERE! LOL..... Anyways...

READ ON!!!

RECAP

"So, why'd you do it, Meig?" He said suddenly snapping me out of my concentration.

"Huh, what? I'm sorry?" I looked up at him. He was staring straight at the road in front of him. His face was grim and showed no emotion.

He stopped at the red light and turned his head to look at me. "Why did you leave?"

CHAPTER 9

My heart pounded against my chest so hard that I was pretty sure that Logan could hear it.

Should I tell him?

"Logan, I-... Um...I-" I really do want to tell him but I just couldn't find the words. I don't even know where to start.

"Forget it." He turned away from me and continued driving.

He didn't talk the rest of the way. Then I remembered about my baby. I left her at school. I was too preoccupied with Logan dragging me to the doctors that I completely forgot about her.

"You can just drop me off around that corner." I looked over at Logan.

"Not gonna happen. Your injured." He argued.

"Yeah. My hands are, but it doesn't mean I can't walk. Or, if you don't mind, you could drive me back to school and I'll just take my car and drive home by myself."

"No."

Seeing that I wouldn't win this argument, its better to just give in and let him drive me home.

"Fine." I grumbled and sunk down in my seat.

We didn't talk the rest of the way except for when I had to tell him where to go. We got to Zera's house in less than 10 minutes but it felt longer than that.

"Thanks."

He just nodded but didn't even looked at me. I think it was still weird for him to see me like this. I closed the car door and he drove away. I watched his car as it disappeared from the drive way.

Wait a minute. I didn't get my whipped cream back!!!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Logan's POV

"Logan, I-... Um...I-" She looked as if she was having trouble finding the words. I couldn't believe it. The girl who used to have the last word in was stuttering. I never thought I would see the day. I should find this funny, even have a good laugh about it but my heart was looking for answers and she's not giving me any.

Why were her hands bleeding? What could've happened to her? The thought of someone hurting her filled my blood with rage. I knew I should be angry at her but she used to be mine. And nobody touch what's mine.

-*-

I didn't look at Meig for the rest of the way. I didn't look at her either because everytime I looked at her face, I remember the betrayal that I felt when she left. Now that she was by my side, I had no idea what I should do. I wanted answers from her and I will get it from her one way or another. But the question for now is, what am I going to be tomorrow?