Chapter 13: FAVE NUMBER!! :D

HELLO THERE, CHUMPS!!! I APOLOGIZE DEEPLY FOR THE GREAT INCONVINIENCE!! BUT HERE IT IS AT LAST!!! I AM OFFERING THE SAME DEAL AGAIN!!! FIRST TO VOTE AND COMMENT GETS THE DEDICATION!!!!!! :DDD

Enjoy some tunes while you are reading!!!! ------------------------>

RECAP

I felt the crushing weight on my back decrease. They stood there in front of me half ready for our big day. Katerina was dressed as a punk, goth, and emo combined, Meychii was a gangster, Zera was a ninja pirate, Maira looked like a little blonde girl with a giant teddy bear , Kyra looked like a debutante from the late 40's, and Danycka was dressed as a mafia. All together it was a really weird combination but for some reason, it all makes perfect sense.

"Are we ready to go?" I asked towards them.

"Let's partay!" they all screamed in unison.

CHAPTER 13

"Oh, and did you remember that one cashier's face when Katerina started stuffing her face with gummy worms?" Meychii asked laughing.

"Oh my god! Yes!" Zera exclaimed. "It was priceless!!"

"But it still wouldn't compare to what Meig did in the pet store!" Maira said.

"Oh, yes," they all nodded. "What was it that she said exactly? 'YOU ARE NOW FREE, MY MINIONS!!" they mimicked me with their hands above their heads.

"Shu-up!" I covered my face with my hands as I felt my temperature rise by half a degree. "You know the first rule to Bad Kids Day! Never speak of what happened in Bad Kids Day!"

"But it was just so funny!" Katerina said dragging the o.

I stuck my tongue out at her as I threw a lettuce at her face which went down her shirt and we all laughed at her silly display of trying to get the leaf out.

It was already Tuesday and they were still talking about last weekend. Let's just say that it was a very eventful day and that we certainly painted the town red. It only took us about thirty minutes to have the mall cops running after us and we didn't even go inside the mall, but it wasn'm my fault that the animals decided to storm it. I just felt so sad looking at them behind those cages in the pet store that I sort of loosened the screw by just a turn.

It was during lunch hour that they started bringing the weekend back up. I continued digging through my salad as if I was going to find China underneath it if I kept going while they kept on yapping about the ridiculous stunts we all did in the weekend; Katerina setting a dog house on fire, Maira made an old grandma believe that she was her long lost granddaughter, Zera got herself some booties, which was a bag full of chocolate coins from the candy store, Dany terrified a store by going in there all Al Pacino-like from the Godfather with her toy machine gun, Meychii hit on some guys, which, by the way was really funny because of her outfit, and Kyra, well, she was just being Kyra.

The bell rang and I went to my Pre-Calculous class that I had with Katerina and Maira. They were still having good laugh while talking and since I was seated between the two of them, I joined in on the laugh, too.

I vaguely saw a blurry image appear at the side of my glasses before a thick roll of paper slammed down my desk. I jumped and my stuff fell on the floor and scattered.

"I'm teaching here!" A deep, husky voice boomed out of the blurry vision. I turned around and saw a tall man dressed in a black suit with thick glasses looking very intimidating and radiated authority.

I stood up and saluted. "Yes, sir!"

The class erupted in laughter and very snide comments. I felt my face heat up so much that I wanted to dig myself a hole. I sunk down in my seat and wished that the ground would swallow me up. Katerina and Maira had stunned looks on their faces..