•Epilogue•

5 years after • Christmas day

''Darren come over here this instant!'' Niall yelled as he ran after Darren who must be the most hyper and cheeky kid in the whole wide world. It was Christmas morning and we were trying to take a family photo but just as we were about to take it Darren would run out of the room while laughing hysterically.

''Darren come I have a present for you!'' I yelled and after a while I saw my son running towards me with a grin oh his face while Niall was huffing behind him and trying to catch his breath. ''If you want your present you have to take one photo with us.'' I told him as he sat down in my lap and looked up at me. I looked at my little boy, who wasn't so little anymore he looked exactly like a younger version of Niall except that he had my natural dark brown hair that was almost black and he had those stunning blue eyes. I was sure that he was going to be a heart breaker when he grew up. After a while he nodded his head so we got into our position again and took the photo.

''Here you go Darren, Merry Christmas sweetie'' I told him with a smile as I handed him his large present and he left off with it after he had gave Niall and I a kiss on the cheek, Niall and I had bought him a remote controlled plane because he loved planes.

''Merry Christmas to you Darcy'' Niall told me as he handed me a small box covered with red velvet. When I opened it I saw the most beautiful diamond necklace ever.

''Thank you so much Niall I love you so much!'' I told him as I kissed him passionately.

''I love you too'' He told me as he kissed me back. I broke the kiss and stepped back because I had something important to tell Niall.

''Niall I have something to tell you, I'm pregnant!'' I told him with a smile and he immediatley kissed me again.

''Oh Darcy, I am so happy this is the greatest gift that you can ever give me'' He told me with a smile. At that instant Darren walked into the room and asked Niall to help him fly with airplane, he gave me another kiss and left with Darren in the back yard from where I stood watching them from behind the glass wall as they tried to fly the plane.

So much had changed in five years.

Niall and I had gotten married in an old castle here in Ireland and it was just like my dream wedding. There had been so many people there, about 900 but it had been perfect. I remeber walking down the asile wearing my simple ballgown that wasn't too puffy and the look on Niall's face as the priest had pronunced as husband and wife. That day had flew by too fast.

Bo had got married to peter and they had a daughter together, Alice who was two years. I didn't see her that often now since I had moved in our house in Ireland, which is absolutely breathtaking. One Direction has split up since Liam, Zayn and Louis are now married although none of them have kids yet. Harry is still looking for the one though. He comes and visit us often because he loved playing with Darren, I guess that he got his cheekiness from his godfather.

Everything is just perfect right now and I don't want it to change in any way.

Darren motioned for me to go and join them, and I did with a grin as he tried to teach me how to fly the plane which I failed miserably at as I flew it in a tree but thankfully Niall had manged to get it out. It was the best Christmas ever and I hoped that we had more Christmases like this, thou next year there will be a little boy or girl with us.

•The End•

a/n : Thank you so much for your supposrt during this story :) There isn't going to be a sequel to this story but I'm working on my story Tea & Tattoos which is going to be kind of a Harry fan fic :)

Thank you so much once again and I love you all!