•Chapter 10•

Recap••

In the middle of our sweet kiss my phone started to ring signalling that I was receiving a call, I let out a little groan because our special moment was now ruined.

Niall laughed at me when he saw the expression that I had on my face.

''Don't worry Darc, go and answer it, we will continue this later'' He told me with a reassuring smile, but I could tell that he was a little angry that we had been interrupted.

''I swear if this isn't important the person that is calling should be really scared!'' I told him as I ran across the room to the sofa, where I had left my phone.

I picked it up without looking at the caller Id, a bad habit of mine, and I was instantly mad at myself that I hadn't checked who was calling me.

''Hey babe, this is Sam, we need to talk...''

••••••••••••

When I heard his name on the other side of the line I froze. I had forgot about what had happened between us a few days ago. I looked at Niall and saw that he was wearing a confused expression on his face, he clearly didn't know what was going on.

''Hello Sam, how are you?''

''I'm fine baby, I was wondering if we could you know go out again sometime later this week. We can make it our first real date if you want to'' He told me in a confident voice.

I looked at Niall anxiously before I answered him.

''Erm I don't that is a really good idea because I just got into a relationship with someone''

''What? But I thought that we were going to give us a chance! What the hell Darcy? I actually really liked you and know you just shut the door in my face!'' He yelled. He was clearly angry at me and I felt a little guilty because I didn't tell him before and let him hope but I didn't have the mind to call him.

''I know Sam and I am so so sorry it wasn't my intention to hurt you, you are like one of my greatest friends and that's all I see us as, friends. I am so sorry Sam, I truly am and I hope that you will forgive me again and that this doesn't ruin our friendship'' I told him.

I couldn't help feeling sad and before I knew it I felt a tear stream down my face. I felt warm arms wrap around me and I knew that Niall was trying to comfort me although he didn't have a clue of what was going on.

A few second or minutes passed before Sam decided to speak again.

''I know that you wouldn't hurt me Darc and I can assure you that this won't ruin our relationship, I'm lucky to at least have you as a friend. I wish you all the luck with your new boyfriend and I hope that you introduce me to him soon'' He told me with a cheerful voice. I knew that he was still hurt but there was nothing else that I could do.

''I will Sam and thanks for understanding me'' I told him with a small smile.

''See you at work on Tuesday Darcy, bye and take care''

''See you and take care aswell''

With that the line ended and I could tell that my next day at work was going to be very awkward. Since I met Niall alot of things have been going on in my life, I was starting to feel exhausted.

''Is everything okay Darcy?'' Niall asked me from behind me as he nuzzled my neck.

''Yeah everything is fine, I think. Don't worry about it, I am just glad that I have you in my life.'' I told him as I turned around in his arms to give him a kiss on his cheek.

''If you need anything I'm here for you and you are the best thing that has happened in my life'' He told me as he looked deeply into my eyes with love and care.

''Better than being in One Direction?'' I asked him in a playfully voice as I raised my eyebrow at him.

''A hundred times better'' He told me, and after that we shared a very passionate kiss and then went in the kitchen to prepare some food to eat.

••••••

''Hey beautiful, wake up''

I blinked my eyes and I saw that I was on the living room sofa cuddled against Niall. I hadn't noticed that I had fallen asleep.

''What time is it? I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep!'' I told him frantically.

''Don't worry it's just after five in the afternoon'' He told me with a half smile on his face. ''I was wondering if you would like to go out this evening?'' He asked me.

''I would love to go out! Where do you want to go?'' I asked him eagerly. I could really use some fresh air.

''I was thinking that we should go to Jessie J's concert since I got two VIP tickets'' Niall told me with an excited gleam in his eyes.

He wanted to take me to a concert? Jessie freakin J's concert? Oh my God! I absolutely adore her and that would be the first concert that I have been to in my life! How could I deny his offer?

''Are you serious? Of course I would like to go! What time is it? What should I wear?''

I couldn't help but feel really excited that I started to jump up and down on the sofa and clapping my hands. I was going to a concert!

''It will start at 8 so you better get ready because we will leave in about an hour! I love seeing that smile on you face'' I was happy that he had the smile that I was wearing on his face as well. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and made my way to get ready.

''Bo brought you some clothes, they are in the black bag on the bed'' He yelled after me.

I could tell that that was going to be one of the most amazing nights of my life and I couldn't wait!

a/n : Hey guys I am so sorry that I took so long to upload, I hope that you don't hate me. Since my Summer holidays have started I will start to update pretty much everyday so look out for new chapters soon!

Love you and don't forget to vote and comment if you want to find out what will happen next! I am so looking forward to writing the next chapter :D

xxxxx