•Chapter 7•

•Darcy's POV•

Before I headed to work so I could meet up with Sam I stopped at Starbucks to get my usual coffee, since for once in my life I was early so I had some free time.

I walked up to the counter and was a bit disappointed when I saw that my friend, Hannah wasn't there. Instead there was a pretty petite girl with fiery ginger hair, green eyes and glasses. She gave me a warm smile before she took my order and went in the back to get some things that she needed to prepare my coffee.

While I was waiting for my order to be ready I decided to text Sam and tell him to meet me here instead since it was nearer to where we were going to do the photo shoot and I wasn't in the mood to walk since I had to carry two heavy bags that held my different outfits, shoes and accessories that I needed.

Just as the ginger girl had handed me my coffee and I had paid (thankfully I hadnt't forgotten my purse at home like last time) I received a text from Sam telling me that he would be here in about five minutes so I went and took my seat on the same sofa that Niall had sat on the last time that I had saw him. I was replaying the laughs and conversations that we shared in my mind when I felt a breeze enter the shop.

I looked up and saw that it was Sam, he looked really nice in his black leather jacket that he loved, jeans and a plain white shirt. He smiled at me when he saw me and I returned back the smile as he made his way towards me.

''Good morning, Darcy!'' He told me with a cheerful voice as he kissed me on the cheek and handed me a small bouquet of beautiful flowers.

''Morning to you too, Sam. Oh, Sam they are beautiful, you shouldn't have!'' I told him as I grinned at him and took the beautiful flowers in my hand, they smelled so sweet!

''No need to thank me Darc'' He told.

I gave me a sweet smile and blushed a little, gosh I wasn't good around guys!

''Let me finish my drink and then we can head out'' I told him as I took a long sip from my steaming coffee.

''Don't hurry, we have all the time we need and I think that we have a bit of catching up to do since we have been really busy at work lately and I barely get to see you'' He told me with a smile as he looked a bit shyly as me. He was always a bit shy around me but I guess that's because I was so loud and hyper while he was the total opposite of me, but me and Sam still got on really well and he was like my second best friend (after Bo).

''Yes, I believe we have a lot of catching up to do, Samuel'' I told him with a grin on my face as I saw the expression on his face when I used his full name, he really hated it. I really needed some quality time with him right now because I had missed him...

•Niall's POV•

I had parked my car and decided to go for a walk in The Regent's park because it was a place that I had always liked and you could just relax and enjoy the nature around you.

After I had finished my trip in the park and had even went for a little jog I decided to go to Starbucks so I could grab something to re freshen me and I could relax a little. Thankfully only about five people in the park had recognized me and asked for a photo.

As Starbucks came into sight I spotted a guy with dark hair walk into the shop, he looked really smart and happy. He gave the impression that he was going to go on a date or meet with someone that made him happy because of the grin on his face and the twinkle in his eyes and he was even holding a small bouquet of flowers. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous of him, I wanted to be in his place.

As I was about to open the shop's glass door I froze as I spotted the girl that the guy I had spotted a short while before was sitting with.

She had her long wavy dark purple hair over one shoulder and was wearing red trousers and a plain black sweater. Her dark red lips were in a big grin and was laughing a cute laugh.