•Chapter 4•

• Niall's POV•

After I had given Darcy my number and had parted ways, I hurried as fast as I could to my parked brand new black Range Rover and got into the passenger seat. After I had put on my seat belt I drove off to Harry's apartment, I was late for our recording session in the studio for our new album and I was supposed to pick Harry up twenty minutes ago - I was dead.

As I stopped at the traffic lights I got out my i-phone from my pocket and saw that I had two messages and a missed call.

From Louis :

Dude where are you? We have been waiting for you for 10 minutes!!! Get here as fast as you can because management isn't in a really good mood today. I wonder why .....

From Harry :

Niall where the hell are you !?

The lights turned green shortly after I had read the two text messages, good thing that I had met Darcy because our meeting seemed to be the only good thing that was going to happen today.

I arrived at Harry's apartment a short while after and was surprised to see him waiting impatiently on his doorstep. When he spotted me he came running towards my car and got into the passenger seat, I could tell that he wasn't very pleased with me.

''Niall where the hell where you? Do you know how pissed off the guys and management are going to be at us for arriving late!'' Harry yelled, bro chill out it's not the end of the world.

''I went to Starbucks to have some breakfast, I really missed that place and their delicious coffee and food!'' I replied in a calm voice as I replayed the events that had happened earlier that morning in my mind. I decided that I shouldn't mention Darcy to them for now because I didn't want to answer a million questions that they were sure to ask me, after all I hadn't known her for real long. We had only met for two days but it was unbelievable how normal and comfortable it was to talk and hang out with her.

''Oh you and your big appetite! I really do wonder how you are always hungry, that isn't normal you know?'' Harry told me jokingly as he drew me back to reality, I was glad to see that he wasn't pissed off at me anymore.

''Who said that I'm normal?'' I told him with a grin as he chuckled in his seat next to me.

We arrived at the studio about twenty five minutes later and we prepared our selves for what was waiting for us inside.

''Finally you are here! We were worried sick about you that something bad happened to you!'' Liam yelled in relief as he saw us coming into the studio where they were all sitting on the big sofa that was in the room - they were all on their phones probably tweeting about the upcoming album to our super excited fans.

''Don't let this happen again Horan, now let's not waste anymore time and start recording something'' one of the management told me with a stern look.

''I assure you that it won't happen again sir''I told him in a serious tone.

I grabbed my guitar from the floor that I had left there from some previous days ago and went behind the mics with the lads to start recording some new songs.

•Darcy's POV•

I pulled out the apartment key from my union jack wallet that I had bought from Accessorize and inserted it into the key hole to open my door. After I had gone inside I put my bag on the comfy big sofa and went to take a hot shower and change into more comfortable and warmer clothes - my onesie cow print pajamas.

I couldn't help but thinking about the events that had happened earlier tomorrow with Niall, I have to admit that I really did have fun and it felt like I had known him for more than two days because it was so easy to talk to him about absolutely everything! And his beautiful blue eyes that reminded me so much of the sea at my homeland and his cute smile... Ok, Darcy stop thinking about him, you don't want to get hurt again do you? But there is something different about him than any person that I have met before.