•Chapter 16•

Saturday had arrived before I even knew it.

Niall had spent three days with me because he had told me that he didn't want me to be alone in my apartment. Bo had arrived back home on the forth and I was so glad that she was really fine, she had introduced me to Peter when I had went to pick her up from the hospital and he seemed like a sweet gut, the total opposite of her ex-boyfriend.

The day had arrived when I was finally going to meet Niall's bandmates. I was going to meet them at Niall's apartment because that was the only way that there wouldn't be any paparazzi following our every move or fans screaming their lungs out.

''Bo, are you sure that you are going to be fine?'' I asked her as I heard a knock on the front door, that was probably Niall.

''Yes I'm sure, don't worry about me and have fun!'' She told me as I opened the door and greeted Niall with a grin and quick peck. 

I had told Bo everything that had happened between us because she suspected that something had happened while she had stayed at the hospital. She had been really happy for us when I told her and that she wished us more fun times together.

''Hey Bo, how are you feeling?'' He asked her.

''I'm better now, being at home always makes everything better'' She replied with a smile.

''That's good to hear'' He told her with a smile. ''I guess that we should get going because the lads are already at my apartment'' He whispered in my ear.

''We have to go now Bo, if you need anything call me. Love you sweety!'' I told her as I waved her goodbye and closed the door behind us.

•••••••

''Do you think that they are going to like me?'' I asked Niall just as he had parked his car in his garage.

''I'm sure that they all will, they are so excited to see you'' He told me as he pecked my cheek, ''Besides whats not to like?'' He added playfully.

We walked up to his front door, as some paparazzi took some pictures of us I couldn't wait to hear what they were going to say about these pictures. Just as he opened the door and let me in I heard a voice saying that we had arrived.

''Follow me'' Niall told me as he took my hand in his and led me down the hall and into the living room where I saw four boys sitting on the massive white sofa. They all stood up as they saw me and gave me a warm smile, except one of them who was looking at me with shock and surprise, and I was sure that the expression on my face was exactly like his.

''Darcy? Is it really you? The girl whose gran was our neighbour back in Cheshire?'' The boy who was looking at me with wide green eyes asked me.

I could see all of the other guys looking questioningly at us, and I couldn't believe what this guy had just asked me, so it was him! It must be.

''Harry?'' I asked him slowly, and as he nodded his head I rushed towards him and he engulfed me in a big hug. ''I thought that I would never see you again!'' I told him as he held me close, everything felt so familiar, his musky scent, his muscualr arms holding me tightly. It reminded me of my childhood.

''Me too, I missed you so much! I haven't seen you in seven years!'' He exclaimed as he kept holding me in his arms, with no sign of letting me go.

Harry and I had been friends since we had been practically toddlers. My family and I used to visit my granny Mary for a month (my dad's mother) who was friends with Harry's family and also their neighbour every Summer. Harry and I had become friends immediatley and you could say that we were childhood sweethears, he had been infact my first love and I had had my first kiss with him under the great old oak tree in the park. When my granny died, seven years ago we didn't see each other again since we my family and I didn't go to Cheshire again because we where sure that it would fill us with memories of my granny. I used to think of Harry every single day as a child and used to cry in bed when I was all alone because I knew that I was never going to see him again, or so I thought.